Processor voltage

**eagle**

I have a AMD Phenom 9500 Quad Core Processor 2.2GHz 4MB cache 95W Thermal Design Power Processor i have it set at 1.24v now i didnt do anythign in bios its just what the motherboard picked it up as. Is this a safe voltage for it ? its got me worried cause at idel it is running at 56-58c and i beleave it runs around 66c i think thats like while gaming is this to hot ?

Thanks for reading

A quick look on Google I came up with 1.10 to 1.25 voltage, with a 70c for the max CPU temperature. Your cpu temp seem to be on the high side . What case are you using and have you clean it out lately. You can also try resetting the heatsink again and make sure you have install it properly, How much thermal paste did you put on. Also try lowing the cpu voltage to the lower side of the spec and see if you computer is still stable and runs cooler.

i have a thermaltake Agulia, well the only thermal paste that got used was the one that was already stuck to the bottom of the heatsink. and voltage is 1.23v my bad. shoul di try to apply better thermal paste ? if i can avoid messing with the voltage. first time so i guess i should read up on it see what i can do, the bios isnt very friendly so i guess i should maybe shoot for a 1.15v ?

oh nm that was pretty easy. set it too 1.15v cleaned heatsink abit, and found some left over thermal paste

CPU is 36c

core is 60c

sound right ?