Someone please examine, determine, analyze, evaluate what's going on with this?

DiRtyS0uL2001

Hi guys!!

New here.. Been visiting this forum frequently but only as a Guest..

Can you help me out with something here?

LatencyProblem.gif

That's the screenshot I sent to our ISP regarding with our problem..

Do you guys have any idea how could that have happened, since for 3 years, everyday, that ping reply really won't change..

For the last 3 years, if we started pinging that IP and the reply goes 45ms

Looks like your in the Philippines with a DSL line. Is that correct? My first thought was degradation of the wiring or possibly moisture in the line. I only say this because it is why I canceled my DSL. I am definantly not the expert on this but we have some people here who are. Welcome, hope you get a good answer.

Hi Shug.. Yes, I'm from Philippines.. We use Globelines Broadband..

Our ISP's cabinet is located just 20~25 meters away from our residence and we can see them whenever they fix something there.. Now, this started just 3 days ago after they left fixing something at their cabinet.. Could it be that they configured/modified something there preventing us from getting the same connection as we've had before 3 years ago..?

Thanks for the idea Shug, I'm going to check my connections and wirings here..

Hi Shug.. Yes, I'm from Philippines.. We use Globelines Broadband..

Our ISP's cabinet is located just 20~25 meters away from our residence and we can see them whenever they fix something there.. Now, this started just 3 days ago after they left fixing something at their cabinet.. Could it be that they configured/modified something there preventing us from getting the same connection as we've had before 3 years ago..?

Thanks for the idea Shug, I'm going to check my connections and wirings here..

Ah you might be on to something. With the relay that close you should be doing pretty well. Good luck man, let us know what you find out. It sounds like they need to come out and check it out.  :grin2:

:haha: :haha: :haha: Dont get locked up over the internet man. Its not worth it.  :haha: :haha:

There are reasons why..

We're at the peak of the game and has so much accomplishments with it.. Our son is even a Hall-of-Famer in this game..

In 2~3 months we can max/cap our characters (if God won't forbid! But signs are He's on it right now!)

and could sell it for 35~50k real money..

This is how serious MMO gaming in Asia can be..

There are reasons why..

We're at the peak of the game and has so much accomplishments with it.. Our son is even a Hall-of-Famer in this game..

In 2~3 months we can max/cap our characters (if God won't forbid! But signs are He's on it right now!)

and could sell it for 35~50k real money..

This is how serious MMO gaming in Asia can be..

Very nice! Still not worth going to jail.. but cool.  :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

Yeah, one to two years wages is never worth 10-20 for it and no girls.  :cry:

To me it would have to be 10 million easy to even tweak my interest. I want enough to at least leave the country and start over.  :smiley:

That's your beef Tommie Gorman, not mine..

I am me, who are you?