As luck would have it. (Sweet Web Video)

Shug7272

I almost died in a fire once. My husband did not lock me in our camper that night. We were in a bad part of town and he went out partying with a long lost buddy. I had a space heater in the winter in there. My husband has spliced the cord. We were at a friends , hooked up to electric in their front yard. We were basically homeless.  :buck2: We had just got together.  :uglystupid2: Some shop rags were too close he said. BULL. The burn marks originated under my bunk where the cord was spliced. Anyways., If he has locked me in from the outside with the padlock like he always did, I would not be here .I was stupid for letting him too. :tickedoff: I woke up coughing and disoriented, flames shooting up around me. I got out and banged on the friends door, half naked too.(I slept that way) :angel: Talk about embarrassing!,  :oops: but I was ALIVE dammit!

Edit:smileys