History of the Video Game

pixiepistlz

My millionaire brother in law has all the cool old games and consoles and has about 50 pinball machines. My kid's have a blast going to their Uncle's  house when we take trips to Florida.. Hey, the man owns a hot wheels and comic store and is a stucco man by trade. Muddy, isn't that what you do??  Tommie, you look so much like my brother in law too...amazing. You could pass for bro.'s for sure. My husband was blonde and you 2 are dark . Same number of letters. Donnie, Tommie  :shocked: Damn,, same number in your last names too..

Dontcha just love it when the electric goes out for just a second, just long enough to shut you down?? I LOVE firefox!..It restores my previous sessions, has me automatically logged in and on this same page, ready to finish editing.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: .... Yanno, just YESTERDAY, these videos I posted were available cause I watched them after I got them loaded in here. Just to make sure. Maybe someone can help. Hate to see it not watched.

Edit: power outage