TMN at your fingertips?

I enjoy the ease of having it all at my fingertips at once. Maybe more personalized pages. We need more wallpaper choices, our choice of interactions, maybe smileys that talk, moving wallpaper. I like to have a clock/date time on board. Members list online that show up better. bigger too. The current pages are bland.Yes, I have changed themes alot. Most do not highlight my messages and replies to posts at the top. Doesn't work. It needs to pop!  I love action... movement. We are a great bunch here at TMN and I just think it needs to be kicked up a notch. TMN is hot, let's ignite her!! We need new members to stand out .I noticed I usually miss them or forget to say HI on the forums. Easier to navigate reference library, sorted by subject. Or by alphabet.I don't want to look through hundreds of pages to find one thing. I want to hang out and do fun stuff in here while I wait for replies to posts. Some others have said it, but I will 2nd it, we need games here. I am sure I will think of more,that's just off the top of my head.  :shocked:

• 7 months later...

Well lets just say we all have things come up that are unavoidable. I think he would have liked to be here more. You know, they throw you in jail and you dont get internet... Nah Im j/k.. or am I...yea I am.... am I?  :evil6:

omgosh i just found this...shugar...u crack me up...where the hell are you anyway??...don't make me come knockin!!

great ideas pixie...the games probably won't happen...but well just wait and see