Read the subject silly :p  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Read the subject silly :p

• Yeah, Tommies addicted
    • Yea, I'm addicted
    • I'm in denial, I refuse to admit it
    • I'm an addicted to everything I do
    • No way, I'm just here 4-10 hours a day
    • Can someone please explain what an addict is ?
    • Shugs wee wee hurts when he pee's

It was suggested that I stay busy for my "depression" .Well, I pop in most daily in here, but for the last 2 days I have been in here almost all day or afternoon. I feel like I am employed here , I have spent so many hours online. Anyways, I agree it helps with my stress and it's soothing to me and I am coming through this quite nicely along with my online friends that email me, some of which originated from here. Thanks so much ! You know who you are too.  :occasion14: Reading some of the posts on here makes me see I have hope for myself. Some of you are in need of some real psychiatric assistance! Seriously, though, I laugh alot in here and have fun watching some of you make idiots of yourselves.  :uglystupid2: Yes, you know who you are.  :cheesy: The TMN community ROCKS! Thanks!  :smitten:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was suggested that I stay busy for my "depression" .Well, I pop in most daily in here, but for the last 2 days I have been in here almost all day or afternoon. I feel like I am employed here , I have spent so many hours online. Anyways, I agree it helps with my stress and it's soothing to me and I am coming through this quite nicely along with my online friends that email me, some of which originated from here. Thanks so much ! You know who you are too.  :occasion14: Reading some of the posts on here makes me see I have hope for myself. Some of you are in need of some real psychiatric assistance! Seriously, though, I laugh alot in here and have fun watching some of you make idiots of yourselves.  :uglystupid2: Yes, you know who you are. :cheesy: The TMN community ROCKS! Thanks!  :smitten:

Myself, just to keep busy I find different things and try to figure them out. Few examples, How to nlite XP, How to best use HIjack this, Best way to back up and restore, Even how do they do the things on the "dark side" of the net. Even played with lynix a bit and messed with installing programs in it.

Reading is a nice distraction. Just gotta find different things to keep you mind occupied. Try different Ideas and Do what works. I know a dude that needlepoints, Just think outside the box. Forums are nice and such but you can find yourself to hooked on the internet. Use your computer some as a distraction, heck even pick up a complicated computer game, But don't count on it so much you let life pass you by. Find things away from the internet and your computer. Find a hobby, build remote controlled airplanes and fly them. Sky is the limit.

Been there done that and it sucks. Hang tough and best of luck.

I LOVE reading and have books piled up waiting. :book1: Just can't get into them yet. Bad weather doesn't make it any easier. :binkybaby: My electric has went out several times tonight. I just started to watch movies again the other day. My kid's brighten my world. But staying connected to people online helps alot too. I know I will be fine, it's just something I am going through at the moment. And yes, I have thought of things to do to make my world easier. I have removed several trojans off my puter this past week. I do it daily now. I research things. I help my kids with homework. ect. I do sew and made toys at Christmas by hand.  :angel: Yes, it will get better. I love life. I won't be down for long.  :nono: Oh, and I was doing my nightly 12:30 a.m. workouts, I used to freak if I thought I'd miss it from being sick with my stomach bug that went around. But the last few nights, I let it slide. I did do some crunches today. Does that count. ??

I LOVE reading and have books piled up waiting. :book1: Just can't get into them yet. Bad weather doesn't make it any easier. :binkybaby: My electric has went out several times tonight. I just started to watch movies again the other day. My kid's brighten my world. But staying connected to people online helps alot too. I know I will be fine, it's just something I am going through at the moment. And yes, I have thought of things to do to make my world easier. I have removed several trojans off my puter this past week. I do it daily now. I research things. I help my kids with homework. ect. I do sew and made toys at Christmas by hand.  :angel: Yes, it will get better. I love life. I won't be down for long.  :nono: Oh, and I was doing my nightly 12:30 a.m. workouts, I used to freak if I thought I'd miss it from being sick with my stomach bug that went around. But the last few nights, I let it slide. I did do some crunches today. Does that count. ??

Sounds like your gonna be just fine. Man with the economy and all the bad news about people loosing jobs and homes, Crappy weather I am sure Many are feeling somewhat overwhelmed.  More and More are turning to the Internet because its simply cheep intertainment and they simply can not afford much else. Nasty weather forces more to stay inside.

Sometimes it takes trial and error to get one's self out of a kinda bummed out mood. The main thing is the desire to try. As long as you try, pull yourself up by your own boot straps and never give up, your right. It won't last long. If you have yahoo messenger, and want pm me your user name I will add ya. Hang tough man. You gonna be just fine.

It's easy to allow yourself to feel cruddy, we've all been there one time or another, the great part is your in the best place you could be, with people that want to talk to you about all this stuff (whatever it is ) , I like reading your posts, you actually have a super aditude, thanks for that. Iv'e said it in the pst, I'll say it again, you bring a nice light to tmn. :) Just keep postin ! :)

nothing I can add , the guys have said what I was thinking , it will pass by , and you wil come out the other side wiser , and funny enough a better person with a greater understanding of life , as mudmanc said " we've all been there one time or another,"

I am back online !!  For a day or so , I have been miserable not being able to surf. Especially in here. Tommie , I was jealous cause you could peek in and I was in gmail (only place I could go) and saw all my TMN reply notices PILING up. Grrrrrrr.....  So I have been in tech support ALL DAY with 2 different people. I did a restore point on my own yesterday, it did no good. The last tech person today said do another restore , which Tommie suggested and I did not get around too( he also said call my ISP ) and here I am. I am just thankful that I am back and last night I was able to still chat. I would have been going buggy without that and emails . Its still icy and trees down all around us. feeling cabin fever til I surf the web. Then I am FREE!!!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Better pictures?  :smitten: Yeah, just watched it with my girls tonight. Wonderful kids movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_89U-N-5w0g&NR=1

Tommie , you  did that to get more post points .   [nerdly]  I KNOW you too well. :smitten:   :tongue:  Since I am back and Tommie is on  here posting away ( a girl can hardly keep up!) I may not finish my story tonight I am writing ....that's a no-no! :nono: Gotta take a break. going to gmail........ :whip2:

Off topic ? Re: How many are TMN addicts??  , I just go to TMN forum as my home page ,

only  to catch up with all the  gossip  :angel:  then like a good news anchor I move on to the BBC UK news ,

BTW any chance you two going to marry ? , hell it's better than  watching the soaps on TV , :evil6:

That would take a mod now, wouldn't it? I wonder where I could find one of those.  :grin:

no anyone could star a poll...uh but i see that there is one now...thx...ima vote now...

and no i'm nt addicted.i can quit anytime i want...really!!