new here

tysonh32

SQuit talking like that!! you got my hands excited.

See what you made him go and do?? his screen is mesmerizing him . he will see them for days after in a trancelike state drooling from the mouth. they will think he had a stroke.

I'm just wondering on how to make both of them move at the same time. You can't play with one and leave the other just hanging there. Thats not fair at all.

Move your head closer to the screen right in the valley there and it will seem like they are both moving. Dang it . use your imagination.  :shrug:

My neck and shoulders are already hurting from early today. Don't need my eyes bugging out too.  :shock:  Besides with the 22" wide screen, I could suffer major damage to my eyes that close up... Left or right ??? Both look yummy.

And a stiff neck, for some strange reason, from walking....... My age? 30 to 60. Depending on how I wake up in the morning...  :wink2:

See how fast guys aid each other in their most anxious mouth watering time of need. such brotherhood amongst you. Dammit!, how come they don't have a woman's version of that screen cursor with a man ?? momma, you got one somewhere.?? I cant find S#!t anywhere . women are just so civilized!!

You want to see a mans nipple rub across the screen? there is one mans nipple in that picture already! Ohh your talking about something else... Now that is disgusting..... lol