Give me some important software information!!!

Sudipto_019

1) Which Internet Browser is most fastest and more simple????

(I have Safari, Internet Explorer 7 and Mozilla Firefox 3.0.5 setup files, but I use Safari)

2) Which Anti-Virus is most fastest and best?? (I mean the Anti-Virus, that uses very much less RAM, but excellent in Virus removing)

(I have AVG 8 free, Kaspersky 7, Norton Anti-Virus, Mcafee Anti-Virus, Bit-Defender, but I use AVG 8 free)...

3) Which Tune-Up software is best and have much function???

(I have Tune-Up Utilities 2008 and I use it)

4) Which is the best file downloader like Download Accelerator???

(I have IDM>Internet Download Manager, Download Accelerator, Free Download Manager)

Please give me the info and they should be freeware....

1) Any browser but ie7 or previous is good. Even ie8 is ok. i myself am using google chrome and i love it. Safari 4 beta came out today and it is also amazing. Unless you want to easily block ads or use some other exclusive extension for firefox, i would use safari 4, or google chrome. Honestly i think firefox is falling behind and is only holding people to their browser via extensions and especially adblock plus. Google chrome and Safari 4 are amazing. Chrome uses less resources in my couple hours of experience with Safari tho.

2) I hope you only have those antivirus, but not installed because sometimes they will still activate services even if you have their features disabled. If you are looking to go free, i would use either avg or avira antivir. I use avg because even tho avira is very good and uses less resources, it sometimes has pop ups asking you to buy the full version. If you want to pay, i've heard good things of kaspersky and nod32.

3) I don't use tune up utilities as i've never really seen a use for them. The only thing i use is the disk cleaner on CCleaner, i don't use the registry cleaner. I also use auslogics disk defragmenter. They are both free.

4) I also don't use a download accelerator. Some people debate whether they really help at all. A download manager is fine tho but i don't use them either.

I use 55 programs like Adobe Illustrator CS, Adobe Photoshop CS, FL Studio 8, Yahoo!-MSn-AIm messengers, Jet Audio 7, WindVd 7 and a load of softwares...

My PC Configuration:

Intel Dual Core 1.6 Ghz, Cache Memory: 1 MB

Motherboard: Intel D945GCNL motherboard

RAM: 512 MB DDR2

AGP: Intel 82945 Express Chipset of 256 MB

Harddisk: 80 GB

My pc is kinda slow, and mostly hangs. I bought this pc 1 year ago and I reinstall Windows after 1 month....Every time I reinstall OS, and reinstall those softwares, my pc starts to become slow....

So, can u please give me some idea, for fastening this pc??

I tune-up and optimize my pc every-week and have de-fragmentation twice a month.....

is ur dual core processor a core 2 duo or pentium dual core? I would upgrade ram to atleast 1GB and make sure u have a decent amount (about 20%) free space on your hard drive at any time. Also uninstall programs you don't use, make sure programs aren't running in the background that don't need to be and defragment your hard drive every now and then