You must be kidding

Guest ithiar

Guest ithiar

Hi all, I can't believe it, what a ratio male to female, I already feel outnumbered.  :roll:

So where can I get a good drink around here anyway ? Do you guy's talk about just anything her, or does it have to be all that techie stuff ?

:occasion14::welcome:  Hey, don't know about the drink, but the conversations range from the normal to the absurd to the perverted and outlandish and I have never seen one stay on topic.. I am sure you will find a good middle ground somewhere. Glad to see another female on here. Sit back and enjoy the site.  :smitten:

Hi all, I can't believe it, what a ratio male to female, I already feel outnumbered. :roll:

So where can I get a good drink around here anyway ? Do you guy's talk about just anything her, or does it have to be all that techie stuff ?

welcome ithiar  :welcome::hello: ...enjoy...there are many sections (boards and topics) here...we have a section where you can find all the fun stuff when your done getting all your questions answered http://www.testmy.net/b-56 and there is a topic in thre wher you can meet some member face to face..feel free to post yours if you want (not reqired)...pixie is right we do tend to stray off topic...but not til the problem is solved or the question answered...lots of great people and feel free to ask anything...this is the friendliest forum you'll ever be on

welcome ithiar  :welcome::hello: ...enjoy...there are many sections (boards and topics) here...we have a section where you can find all the fun stuff when your done getting all your questions answered http://www.testmy.net/b-56 and there is a topic in thre wher you can meet some member face to face..feel free to post yours if you want (not reqired)...pixie is right we do tend to stray off topic...but not til the problem is solved or the question answered...lots of great people and feel free to ask anything...this is the friendliest forum you'll ever be on

:iamwithstupid: But yeah we let our hair down all the time. And here's that drink.  :occasion14: Never said what your choice of poison was.  :smiley: (by the way they stray off topic, I just get lost naturally )  :2funny:

Guest ithiar

Thanks for the welcome, I guess the girls are here  :smitten:, let me get my things togethewr, and I'll post a couple pics, I think I even have a video of me at last years spring break with my friends, I can't go this year :(

Thanks for the drink tommiegorman, I drink anything on the table, yep , thats right, as long as your buying  :grin: Whats with the flashlight thingy?

Guest ithiar

Thats cause shug won't pay the electric bill here. And I have been lost since I first entered this place. So without a flashlight, how else am I gonna find my way back out of here? (and there you have it)  :lol:

It's hard enough finding ur way around this place wowow it's huge  :-P guess a light would help but sometimes i like getting lost  :azn: So whats he speedtest for or am i righting this in the wrong place you said that you would put it in the right place if i don't know where to put it and i couldn't figure out how to post a new post topic.

the speed test is to tell you how fast your computer accepts information (from the internet=download) and puts out information (to the internet=upload)...that's what i know that and a nicle will buy u...wait...crap...won't anything anymore...nevermind

IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

Thats an awesome quote :) I must say today my test has been the best yet to bad my laptop HD is chirping like a bird wont be long till she goes to HD place in the sky :( and hello err umm i forgot your name already  sorry about that my short term memory is really living up to its name lately about 35 sec a poooof she is gone :)

u...wait...crap...won't anything anymore...nevermind      tdawnaz sounds like you were writing a new nirvana song :)   :uglystupid2::2funny:  I love these emoticons  :grin: oh ya hello ithiar welcome and have fun :D

dude, stick around and post alot more often...you are so random its awesome. it keeps the threads going...i used to be random all the time...but hell i got lazy....  :2funny:

just watch out for shug...he'll come at ya from behind and suprise you with some even more random ass quote  :grin: