Happy Saint Patrick's Day...to all our TMN members

tdawnaz

Well to be sure , the run up to St.Patricks day has not been a happy one for Ireland , the country is in mourning , The first secaterian Killings in over 10 years happend this week , 2 British soldiers and an Irish Police officer were gunned down ,  but it looks like the peace is holding , I think nobody wants to go back to the troubles 

killed for what?

Tdawnaz I will explain later if you require, the full reply to " what "  would be a book bigger than the Bible , but basically Ireland is not one country it is split into 2 , you have Eire and "N.I " (northen Ireland ) and much hatred between both tribes ,

The easy way to view it ,

What if England had not walked away from it's new colony in America ,

and some states said "we want to remain British "  could America today accept that ?

No , Indeed and rightly so  IMHO ,

But that is still the situation in Ireland 200  bloody years on ,

The British are not wanted in  Ireland , but if we leave civil war would break out , 80 % of northen Irelanders want to remain British .  it's a no win situation for the Brit troops ,  the 2 got gunned down by  the free Irish while collecting Pizzas from delivery drivers who also came under attack ,. the sad part is while on the ground wounded the attackers stood astride them and finished the off with a burst of automatic fire , the police officer was called out on a bogus call and killed by a long range snipper ,

For the first time since the peace deal ,  10 years back, there has been killings in Ireland , this time all Ireland has stood united , and names have been given in from both sides, so there is hope for the future peace ,

Hmm,and you all though Ireland was a happy simple place from bygone time's .

full of comedians and "Top of the morning to you,greetings"

well look at the number of Irish descendants you have in America ,if Ireland was such a good Place why did they emigrate ? .

BTW,there are too sides to the sad tale of Ireland , and I remain neutral ,

Eh, Roco, whot's 'hat you sy?  (I have been watching too much My Fair Lady) Now I am speaking guttersnipe English.

Nearly Pixie , just try dropping the "H" , it should be "wats at you saing "

belive this or not Americans speak the closest to old English  than the Brits ,

over time the brits have absorbed  much of the French way of speaking , Just 21 miles away ,

ascent counts for little in the UK today ,  I guess my Mom wasted her money on elocution lessons for me , just so I could speak like a  lord of the the realm,  ,  : :lol:

today I visited a American themed dinner in the UK, and got into a argument , do you guys really pay  $5 usd for a small capachino , and $9.50  USD  for a burger the size of a dollar , ?  I think not ,

although the picture of John  Wayne was wellcome , I got my money back ,

but was advised not to return ,  I agreed not too  unless I won the national lottery ,

BTW  , later got a full excellent English Sunday roast dinner and coffee for $9 USD in a old english pub ,

The Brit traditional Sunday roast

Roast beef , Yorkshire pudding , roast parsnips  potatoes, cabbage , carrots and peas ,  I turned down the offer of spotty dick pudding with custard , but I had to smile when the barmaid said would youi like a bit of spotty dick , I don't know why but that allways makes me laugh , :angel:

Nothing valuable about a skanky ass hunk of so called " beef ",  covered in sludge funk, something that after ten minutes LEGALLY must be discarded due to the rapid bacteria growth on the " meat ".  Makes me want to regurgitate at the smell of it as you drive by the stinking mucky ass factory watching people shove down putrid mouthfuls of the slimy ass shit. [/rant]  :haha: :haha:

I agree, who would want to wrap their lips around a trio of quarter lbs. of beef that has been charbroiled and stacked under lettuce, mayo, crisp pickles and tomatoes, triple melted cheese, ketchup, crunchy onion, and all that laid in between two slices of toasted sesame seed bun. Yep, how disgusting can one get.  :idiot2:

I agree, who would want to wrap their lips around a trio of quarter lbs. of beef that has been charbroiled and stacked under lettuce, mayo, crisp pickles and tomatoes, triple melted cheese, ketchup, crunchy onion, and all that laid in between two slices of toasted sesame seed bun. Yep, how disgusting can one get.  :idiot2:

Those fuckers don't look anything like that picture, there drippin with puke from the inside of the asshole of a dead goat found frozen in the Himalayas' !

Buuuut, I eat the nasty tripe a couple times a year  :evil6:

Nothing valuable about a skanky ass hunk of so called " beef ",  covered in sludge funk, something that after ten minutes LEGALLY must be discarded due to the rapid bacteria growth on the " meat ".  Makes me want to regurgitate at the smell of it as you drive by the stinking mucky ass factory watching people shove down putrid mouthfuls of the slimy ass S#!t. [/rant]  :haha: :haha:

:iamwithstupid: slimey shit there...nasty

thanks for the explanation roco...on the killings...i knew that part of the history...but i thought that was over...and i understood that the battle was religious differences...

AAAANNND i wanna know what the hell a spotty dick is...as well as yorkshire pudding...i think it's bread pudding...huh?