Happy Birthday Aggr3

coknuck

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:2funny: :2funny:

Its better than knowing a huge ass tube was jammed WAY up your ass though.. right?

Fuck that  :haha: I watched it on GD TV screen like I needed popcorn or somethin, shitters !  :haha:

The doc said my DX was  "diarrhea" , dumbass, he's so smart he's went all the way back to stupid ! He gave me this liquid to drink called "phospho soda " or sumpthin like that, that made me shit through a screen door , and not touch a wire, diarrhea , well no shit sherlock.  :haha: :haha:

Fuck that  :haha: I watched it on GD TV screen like I needed popcorn or somethin, shitters !  :haha:

The doc said my DX was  "diarrhea" , dumbass, he's so smart he's went all the way back to stupid ! He gave me this liquid to drink called "phospho soda " or sumpthin like that, that made me shit through a screen door , and not touch a wire, diarrhea , well no shit sherlock.  :haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha: He probably thought you had VRE but why the need for the scope I dont know.  :haha: :haha: Yea they have the screen up there but usually people are too out to pay attention.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: at you for watching your own ass get owned.  :haha: :haha: :haha: Literally!

:haha: :haha: :haha: He probably thought you had VRE but why the need for the scope I dont know.  :haha: :haha: Yea they have the screen up there but usually people are too out to pay attention.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: at you for watching your own ass get owned.  :haha: :haha: :haha: Literally!

wtf is VRE ?  actually I had a couple things .....well, nevermind, normal shit no one wants to hear  :2funny:  :tongue2:

Aggr3's birthday thread turned into a colonoscopy / prostate exam thread, DOH! :azn:

Its your fucking fault!

VRE is a bug that is resistant to our strongest antibiotics and gets in your bowel making you have nice frothy, green STANKY shits. Its bad stuff.

A Belated Happy Birthday and a hope that your special day was great...and a wish for many more...and hope this finds you well and happy...CHEERS!!  :occasion14: sorry I missed the fun...and since i'm late please tell what you did :)

cheers2.gif    cake.gif        champagne.gif

happy%20birthday4.gif     

:occasion14:occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />  :D

[move]Happy Birthday AGGR3 [/move]

Happy Birthday and hope that your special day was great...and a wish for many more...hope this finds you well and happy...CHEERS!!  :occasion14: