Happy Birthday Miss Priss

coknuck

Happy Birthday and hope that your special day was great...and a wish for many more...hope this finds you well and happy...CHEERS!!  :occasion14:

cheers2.gif    cake.gif        champagne.gif

happy%20birthday4.gif     

:occasion14:occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />  :D

Happy Birthday MISS.PRISS Happy Birthday and hope that your special day was great...and a wish for many more...hope this finds you well and happy...CHEERS!!  :occasion14:

uh and that vid is WRONG :sad: ...definately wrong...ca3le's gonna slice urs off

What the hell is that !   I don't even know what to say, so i wont!  :-|

where's the frickin church lady when u need her...or...oh...wait!!! maybe that IS her/him uh...it...er whatever :haha: all i can say is...ew...okay that's not all i can say...and rarely is...but in this case...ew...just ew...and i have friends that look just like that...and for the record...i tell them "ew...don't show me that shit...ew"

where's the frickin church lady when u need her...or...oh...wait!!! maybe that IS her/him uh...it...er whatever :haha: all i can say is...ew...okay that's not all i can say...and rarely is...but in this case...ew...just ew...and i have friends that look just like that...and for the record...i tell them "ew...don't show me that shit...ew"

Just a Birthday suit! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Ok, back the bus up,  :haha:  You said u had friends that look just like that, so what the hell, why do they show you there shit ?  And not me ?  :haha: Stingy w/ it huh ?

Ok, back the bus up,  :haha:  You said u had friends that look just like that, so what the hell, why do they show you there S#!t ?  And not me ?  :haha: Stingy w/ it huh ?

cuz they think it's cute how they can tuck it all back and stuff...looks pretty real too

ok cool, you did keep it, right ? I wanna see it  :haha:  ( sumpthinz wrong wit me today:2funny: :2funny:

can i ask u why u'd wanna see it??...they had it bronzed...not it just looks like a turd...i told 'em to have it stuffed...but no...AND...they didn't even freeze it...they let it lay around and it got moldy and started shrivling up...so yeh...u DON'T wanna see it

can i ask u why u'd wanna see it??...they had it bronzed...not it just looks like a turd...i told 'em to have it stuffed...but no...AND...they didn't even freeze it...they let it lay around and it got moldy and started shrivling up...so yeh...u DON'T wanna see it

What ? ok  wait, lets back this thing up a few inches, or a protrusion...er uhh, I mean, awe hell never mind.  :haha: :haha:  So anyway, there was this chicguy, and they had "it" removed, and now "it's" bronzed, all moldy and shit, am I right in assuming there's just something not right in this equation ? :?

I was trying to say I wanted to see the chick, not the thingy...... :haha: Just for the record