Happy Birthday Miss Priss

coknuck

I feel horrible. I though I posted in here already.  :oops: :oops:

Best wishes Miss Priss, and many more glorious ones to come. Hope this one was great.

[move]Happy best birthday[/move]

( I had a really [glow=red,2,300]HOT[/glow] one, but did not want to make shug jealous )  :lol: So here:

lol Thanks tommie and the rest of the gang.

can i ask u why u'd wanna see it??...they had it bronzed...not it just looks like a turd...i told 'em to have it stuffed...but no...AND...they didn't even freeze it...they let it lay around and it got moldy and started shrivling up...so yeh...u DON'T wanna see it

Damn momma what other secrets of mine are you going to tell?  :evil6:

only the ones i know huny

so what did u do for ur birthday...anything special??...did ya get ya some?

:haha: :haha: The one thing that makes my b-day special is its another year that I have spent with my husband. My oldest daughter wrapped some of her old stuff animals and gave them to me. It sure was sweet! As for the getting any well...........that has to wait......at least another 4 days.......if you catch my drift.  :haha: wasnt a bday present that i wanted  :tickedoff:

As for what I did we at dinner out, did a lil shpping then came home and played video games for the rest of the day/night.

Well....happy birthday Miss Priss.....sorry to be so late... :sad:

And just for the record......what's with trashing all the B-day threads...you people turned mine into a thread about assholes.....(ok...maybe I can see that one) ....but this one turned into stuffed peckers.....what the hell... :undecided:

And just for the record......what's with trashing all the B-day threads...you people turned mine into a thread about assholes.....(ok...maybe I can see that one) ....but this one turned into stuffed peckers.....what the hell... :undecided:

lol Thanks!  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

not stuffed...bronsed

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  tattooed in red ink and highly lubricated. :shocked: 

What do you mean trashing the birthday threads??.. you trashed mine and wanted to send me an orgasm in the mail....... :wtf:  You started it.  :uglystupid2: what goes around, comes around.. :buck2:

What do you mean trashing the birthday threads??.. you trashed mine and wanted to send me an orgasm in the mail....... :wtf:  You started it.  :uglystupid2: what goes around, comes around.. :buck2:

Hey........if you didn't want a free orgasm......all you had to say was NO.....it's not like I brought up tampons or something...lol...geezzzz... :evil6:

Hey........if you didn't want a free orgasm......all you had to say was NO.....it's not like I brought up tampons or something...lol...geezzzz... :evil6:

:smitten::haha: whah?? hahaha...what's a little blood among friends?...sharing is what makes the world go round :) and u thought it was luv...didn't u?? don't be scared