Just poking around, nice speed tests!

Yoyoson

I just bought a new house and I'm trying to decide between Cox Cable and FIOS. While doing some research I decided I needed a sustained download speed test ([this.site.has.been.blocked.for.spamming] just downloads a small file). I found that the ones here fit the bill and work great! 

EDIT: Whoops.. looks like I already broke the rules.  Sorry about that.

I just bought a new house and I'm trying to decide between Cox Cable and FIOS.  While doing some research I decided I needed a sustained download speed test ([this.site.has.been.blocked.for.spamming] just downloads a small file). I found that the ones here fit the bill and work great! 

EDIT: Whoops.. looks like I already broke the rules.  Sorry about that.

:haha: :haha: Dont worry about it. We had alot of trouble in the past with speedtest spamming here. Their tests dont appear to be accurate to me. Anyway we finally just put that site on the spam filter due to the speedtest spamming we got here. Our mods got tired of removing it one by one. Welcome to testmy. Glad your here.  :grin2: