IP Phone?

Grambler

I'm using Packet8 on RR cable.  So far, for the first month it has been absolutely wonderful!  No dropped calls, no static, echo, nothing.  Just clean audio from both sides.  For an additional 4.95 a month I had a virtual phone number set up for distant family.  I'll never return to land lines again.  I have  read on other sites some problems related to Packet8, but I'm here to tell you, they don't exist on my end.

When I first received the module and hooked it up, the call quality was a little less than perfect.  A quick firmware upgrade solved that issue instantly.  If you have a solid isp (no packet loss, great uptime, etc.) give them a try.  I don't believe you'll be disappointed.

BTW, I'm not affiliated with P8 in any shape form or fashion.  I just call it as I see it. ;)

Nice form you guys have here.  Awesome speed test too.  I had been putting off joining until I saw this post.

I have been using lingo since december and it works great. Only problem I had was in the beginning lingo used port 69 for updating the router, and my isp blocked it.now lingo uses a different port for updating.. cannot beat it $19.95 per month unlimited us, canada,western europe. works great 4me living in a small town with only one phone company, and everyplace i called with them was long distance..