Recover Vista Product Key

Shug7272

Link

Edit: This program will get most any key off of your computer. From Windows XP to the Sims.

I shared this in another thread but thought it may help enough people I would make it a thread. This program will find the Product Key for your Windows OS that is currently running. I believe it works on more than just Vista but if not there are clones that do at download.com. If you buy a PC with bundled OS the Key that is on the sticker on your pc is not a real Vista Key. If you try to use it on a fresh OEM copy of Vista it wont work. This gets your real key for you. Then if you decide to install a fresh copy of windows you have the key.

This is the description of the version I use. I removed some info about cracking it, we dont discuss cracking software here. But again, this is a genuine copy and all you need to do is use the Key you recovered with the product above and it is fully valid and genuine. I have been using this version for months now and LOVE it! It is SO fast.

Windows Vista Home Premium Lite

1) Bootable CD

2) Perform Clean Installation

3) Windows Update,Security Center and all the Basic Vista Components(IE7 ,Windows Aero & WMP11) are Included

5) Burn The disc or mount the Disc using daemon tool or your favorite application and install

6) Genuine Windows

7) All Updates will Work

8) Faster than the windows Home Basic

9) All drivers are included

10) All applications will install smoothly

11) Better than the 2.5GB-4GB Home Premium

12) Install will Complete in 15-20 Mins

13) Some of the components are removed :

1.Windows Games (hearts,spidercell,etc)

2.Windows Defender(No use of it)

3.Windows Speech Engine

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LITE AND HEAVY VERSION:

1)SOME OF THE COMPONENTS LIKE WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER WHICH WILL WORK ONLY ON MEDIA CENTER PC WILL NOT BE IN THIS LITE VERSION

2)WALLPAPERS WHICH IS GIVEN IN THE WINDOWS WILL NOT BE PRESENT

SAMPLE WALLPAPERS ARE THERE

3)WINDOWS SPEECH ENGINE WILL NOT BE THERE

4)WINDOWS DEFENDER WILL NOT INSTALLED ...IF U WANT TAT U CAN DOWNLOAD TAT ONE

5)80% OF THE HEAVY WINDOWS COMPONENTS WILL BE PRESENT

6)WINDOWS VISTA SP1 WILL WORK PERFECTLY ON THIS ONE

7)100% GENUINE WINDOWS ...YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ALL UPDATES FROM THE WINDOWS UPDATE MANAGER ...AUTOMATIC UPDATE WILL ALSO WORK

8)SECURITY CENTER,WMP11,IE7 AND WINDOWS FIREWALL WILL WORK PERFECTLY NO WORRIES

9)IT WILL BE FASTER THAN THE HEAVY VERSION....50% FASTER THAN THE HEAVY ONE

10)HEAVY VERSION WILL OCCUPY 7GB ROUGHLY ...THIS ONE ONLY 3GB

11)YOU CAN UPGRADE TO WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE IF YOU WANT ...IT IS SUPPORTED

12)WORKS 100%

I haven't tried this one, but I did save it for next time, this happens all the time, people loose that thing when they have someone else build there box, so hey, thanks man !

:icon_thumright: I have never had an OS as good as this lite version of Vista. I love it. Like you said, I have lost many a product key as well.