Something crazy going on this morning!

ratchet

First of all, first thing this morning (4:00 to 5:00am) the 6MB test was crawling.  Several times I just stopped it.  Now it flies again, however, instead of showing the results I get this:  "Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/tmn/public_html/tools/test/results.php on line 350

Could not connect:

Then when you try to open the bracketed link ([function.mysql-connect], you get:

Not Found

The requested URL /tools/test/function.mysql-connect was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.testmy.net Port 80

Thanks again for reporting the issue :)

Hey CA3LE,

ever since i tried to get on here this morning the site wouldnt load at all for me. thats fixed now, lol obviously.

but now about 2 out of 3 times i come to the homepage or to the forum page my firefox crashes. only happesn on this site. and its very laggy. any ideas why?  :undecided:

lol that doesnt stop me from posting though  :evil6:

Yeah last night It was taking like 5 minutes to load the log in page for me and when I typed my password , says after another long load wait  connection failed.  [nerdly]  All is well now. At first I thought it was my puter cause I have lots of trojans that AVG pulled off after running my vcleaner first, and one more threat detection popped up about 2 am , right when I was getting ready to shut down for the night.

yeah but it is continuous with me, firefox crashes when i go to this site about 70% of the time, and the pages are all laggy

Get rid of it, and re install, I have FF on another machine, and I have no problems with this site and it. Might be an addon messin with things too, I bet you have a bunch of them without even asking.  :shocked:

[nerdly]  All is well now. At first I thought it was my puter cause I have lots of trojans that AVG pulled off after running my vcleaner first, and one more threat detection popped up about 2 am , right when I was getting ready to shut down for the night.

So might you know where you got the Trojans from?

Just curious.  :cool2:

And I hope they fix that security hole in FireFox with the 'unauthorized' Add-Ons. If you install something and it puts in a Add-On with out asking? Thats a security hole. There is the permission whitelist for a website install that is being by-passed by downloading a program and then installing that way.

Hell if I know where I got the trojans. I only went to keezmovies once since I reformatted my computer . My kid's are on the Webkinz site alot and on Deviantart and Youtube and Google, hotmail and gmail. go figure. I do look up quite a bit on Google and have got threats from there before saying some links I clicked on are bad.