front panel jacks

Guest kamil234

Guest kamil234

hey i built a new computer and the front microphone/speaker jacks arent working.. i connected everything correctly to the mobo and stuff. the front usb ports are working fine but the microphone and speaker jack dont.

rear ones work correctly also. im running vista x86

EDIT: it doesnt detect the headset in the jack either.

just curious, and maybe it will help someone else if they stumble across this thread. how did you get it fixed?  :smile2:

hey great idea ryan...i was so hung up n=on the butt plugger i didn't think of that...see how easily some of us are distracted...

so yeh kamil...how did ya fix that??

or how me and my gf's used to call the bar up the street and ask for jack mehoff...and the bar tender would ALWAYS call it out and we'd hear roars of laughter...til one time...my dad was in there and he told the bartenter to say my name, and to stop crank calling...i about choked...and thought he was gonna tell my mom on me :haha:

or how me and my gf's used to call the bar up the street and ask for jack mehoff...and the bar tender would ALWAYS call it out and we'd hear roars of laughter...til one time...my dad was in there and he told the bartenter to say my name, and to stop crank calling...i about choked...and thought he was gonna tell my mom on me :haha:

:haha: :haha:  We called BK from inside BK and then listened to them page. We thought we were so clever.  :evil6: