Old Circuit City Cards Can Now Be Used At Best Buy.

Shug7272

This is great news, but where did you get the info?  I did a search using Google and Yahoo but found nothing about being able to eventually use my Circuit City card at Best Buy.  When all of this went down I got a notice that the card will eventually be traded for something else but I have yet to recieve anything saying what it will be.

Which card? Credit Card?  You can use it anywhere anyways if that's what your talking about.  I got a letter saying it was being converted to a Chase rewards card.

Oh wait, did CC have an in store credit card?  Mine was the Circuit City Rewards credit card.  It doubled as my rewards card.

RIP Circuit City.  You were so much god damned better than Best Buy.  But not by that big of a margin lol.

NewEgg ftw

Thats how it was here too.  Best Buy is right across the street from CC.  I hate Best Buy.  At least CC kept their store organized,and had more Home Theatre stuff.  THe manager at our CC had been with the company for 25 years,and ran a tight ship.  I hope he can open a "mom and pop" shop like he wanted to.  I'd much rather shop there.

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sams Club. The ONE store I never mind going to. We buy alot of shit from them so the old ladies cant take a dump about me eating 4 of each of their samples. Yea if they have more than one type at the same station I eat 4 of each of those.

They are like "Sir.. Sir."

Me steadily jamming them in my mouth, closest described as Homer like in nature. "Wook at muh buiskit" I say with a mouth full of deliciousness. She cant say nothing. I just dropped 200 easy, every trip. They just watch me eat while they restock the supply and fire up their mini ovens. Suckers...

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sams Club. The ONE store I never mind going to. We buy alot of shit from them so the old ladies cant take a dump about me eating 4 of each of their samples. Yea if they have more than one type at the same station I eat 4 of each of those.

Me steadily jamming them in my mouth, closest described as Homer like in nature. "Wook at muh buiskit" I say with a mouth full of deliciousness. She cant say nothing. I just dropped 200 easy, every trip. They just watch me eat while they restock the supply and fire up their mini ovens. Suckers...

:haha: :haha: I need to finally get me a card for there.  We went to get one once, there was a prehistoric woman at the door that politely asked for our membership card, I said  "sorry, I'm looking to gain access here" or something dumb like that, I didn't even get that completely out of my face, and her eye's ( already nearly completely blind from cataracts  :buck2: ) bulged out like someone was pumping peach flavored jello in here ears with one of those battery powered cookie makers from the late 70's ( remember that pink dude that you squeezed , and his eye's popped out, and some ear lookin things did the same ? that was her expression, she squealed " you can't be in here, you need to go now, .........security!!!.......... :shock:  " I'm certain there was instantaneous hemorrhoid pain and soil(gunk like stuff from the metamucil) in her depends, I was stunned straight, my wife murmured  "lets bail" screw this " ,  the fine specimen of a completely disoriented aarp card holder was pointing towards the door with her bent up swollen rheumatoid stricken knuckles, shaking as if she had her big toe stuck in a wet light socket looking around for the security she screamed for, poor thing, I know she wouldna recognized me through those smeared spectacles of hers,  I couldn't help it, I busted out laughing, but I dont think anyone else shared my funny, everyone was looking at me like I just wagged my dick at her, the wife was tweaked by now already bound for the exit sign when a gentleman walked up said " you can get a day pass "  too late, I was following wify poo to the car. Damn, I just wanna look around, maybe someday. I almost made it that time  :cry2: I just wanna se whats inside beyond that large wall  :cry:

:haha: :haha: I need to finally get me a card for there.  We went to get one once, there was a prehistoric woman at the door that politely asked for our membership card, I said  "sorry, I'm looking to gain access here" or something dumb like that, I didn't even get that completely out of my face, and her eye's ( already nearly completely blind from cataracts  :buck2: ) bulged out like someone was pumping peach flavored jello in here ears with one of those battery powered cookie makers from the late 70's ( remember that pink dude that you squeezed , and his eye's popped out, and some ear lookin things did the same ? that was her expression, she squealed " you can't be in here, you need to go now, .........security!!!.......... :shock:  " I'm certain there was instantaneous hemorrhoid pain and soil(gunk like stuff from the metamucil) in her depends, I was stunned straight, my wife murmured  "lets bail" screw this " ,  the fine specimen of a completely disoriented aarp card holder was pointing towards the door with her bent up swollen rheumatoid stricken knuckles, shaking as if she had her big toe stuck in a wet light socket looking around for the security she screamed for, poor thing, I know she wouldna recognized me through those smeared spectacles of hers,  I couldn't help it, I busted out laughing, but I dont think anyone else shared my funny, everyone was looking at me like I just wagged my dick at her, the wife was tweaked by now already bound for the exit sign when a gentleman walked up said " you can get a day pass "  too late, I was following wify poo to the car. Damn, I just wanna look around, maybe someday. I almost made it that time  :cry2: I just wanna se whats inside beyond that large wall  :cry:

Now that is quality ....... I had one once, but get pretty good deals without them. IF they had one closer ..... maybe, but not gonna pay like $20 for the right to enter and have to drive that far out of my way ......... OMG ... k, its $40 now. Unless which is the way I'd go too, business for $35 which used to be $10 more.  :undecided:

And yes it is a fun place to shop. Way different.

OOops. Its 17.41 miles from my house.

I effin LOVE Sams's Club!  People just don't realize how much money they could save shopping there.  Especially on food.  Not to mention their basically no questions asked return policy.  Sam's is the mortal enemy of my bank account.

You told a prehistoric old lady you were "looking to gain access here".  :haha: :haha: Thats great, Im surprised she didnt turn you in as a terrorist.