Jump to content

Home Theater + PC question


Recommended Posts

My roommate who owns the TV, amplifier and surround sound is moving out this summer, so I will need to be buying a TV and whatever is needed to replace the amp. I was wondering if it would be possible to use a computer with some kind of extra tuner-ish card as a hub to plug in my wii and ps2 so that I wouldn't need an extra amp. The plan right now would be to use a sound system such as the Logitech X-540 or something higher end, which I assume is cheaper than a standard surround sound system with a boxed amp. Of course, I would want my video games sounds to come out in surround. I plan on getting a 30 inch-ish HDTV if that is relevant. Is there a way to get what I want?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...