Unlimited ?!?!

untitled

lollll , well like u have like 1mb or 512 , can't u take the limit away and use it by another way without broadband or the stupid limits  :grin2::twisted:

Nope can't do that, only way to increase your speed is by paying more money through your ISP, sorry, we'd all like to do that , but no chance.  You cn however do a few registry changes to "dial in " your connection.

lollll , well like u have like 1mb or 512 , can't u take the limit away and use it by another way without broadband or the stupid limits  :grin2::twisted:

You can download Cablenut. that works pretty well. you are on xp?

edit oops sorry mudman i seem to have quoted you instead of the other poster :P

EDITED for ryan lol, walk him through it buddy :)

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Network-Tweak/CableNut.shtml thats the link for cablenut.

here are some file settings from vanburen

https://testmy.net/topic-1013

what are your advertised speeds exactly and we can help you dial in what settings you need

edit/ also you have to restart your computer before the settings take effect each time.

also here is a thread that you might read through

http://www.testmy.net/t-2097

If Cablenut looks to complicated you may want to go back to dial-up.  All you need to do is do a speed test first.  This will let you know what you currently have.  The install the Cablenut software.  Just run the "Setup".  Now depending on the typ of internet and your speeds choose the appropiate file to install in the Cablenut.  You do this by file, open, and choose the appropiate css file.  Reboot the PC and do a few more speed tests.  If you do not have a good speed increase the PC is either set correctly or you need to try another css file.  Nothing difficult about it.  My 10 year old can do this.

It's true he can do this.  The guy ask's a legitimate question, then after checking the links decides it dounds to difficult.  It was not meant to sound mean or degrading.  Just trying ro say that it is simple enough a that a 10 year old can do this.  Yes, I admit that at first glance it may seem difficult.  Just trying to point out that is in fact easy.  Reading text has no inflection and can seem mean and callous.  Beside's if I chilled anymore I'd have to light a fire just to maintain body temeprature.  Take care.

:cry: that was certainly uncalled for wknight40 :nono: ...i apologize to you untitled...that's not how we help people here...there really is no question that you can't ask.

hi :hello: please do feel free to post up what you've done so far so that you can get the help u need and asked for...

what are your advertised speeds...and who's your isp...and run a speed test here and post the results (copy paste)

AND...last but not least...welcome untitled :welcome: