Chinese drywall poses potential risks

tommie gorman

The class action lawyers are looking to get in on that Drywall claim as well.

I remember the days when 'Made in Taiwan' meant crap product. Now I wish for made in Taiwan.

But lets look at footware and Made in China shoe sizing. The shoe size may get longer, but not wider.  In a couple of months I'm going to have to get 'local' custom sized hiking boots for my wider than normal feet, Cause the last pair of boots I could get, the particular store does not carry anymore. I liked the boots fit. They were made in Vietnam. Decent quality too. Thick pad on the inside for cushioning. The rest of the boots for sale were Chinese sizing. Meaning too tight on my feet and side of my toes.

Heres a Blog where the person 'Tried' to not buy any Chinese made product for one year..And failed..

http://cantankerousconsumer.blogspot.com/

I think it's safe to say that the percentage of items that have been shipped in from China that we have found to be loaded w/ toxins, carcinogens, and who knows ,is much smaller then in reality. For the sake of argument look at it this way, how many people drive drunk compared to how many that are caught, or how many times politicians have lied, compared to the times the fact has been brought to our attention, or better yet, how many of these shipped items has had something seriously wrong w/ it, and the powers that be haven't allowed it to become public for fear of mass panic because it was just that bad. Just think of what any of us may or almost certainly must have ingested from such things.

I'm just being reasonable about it.

The class action lawyers are looking to get in on that Drywall claim as well.

I remember the days when 'Made in Taiwan' meant crap product. Now I wish for made in Taiwan.

But lets look at footware and Made in China shoe sizing. The shoe size may get longer, but not wider.  In a couple of months I'm going to have to get 'local' custom sized hiking boots for my wider than normal feet, Cause the last pair of boots I could get, the particular store does not carry anymore. I liked the boots fit. They were made in Vietnam. Decent quality too. Thick pad on the inside for cushioning. The rest of the boots for sale were Chinese sizing. Meaning too tight on my feet and side of my toes.

Heres a Blog where the person 'Tried' to not buy any Chinese made product for one year..And failed..

http://cantankerousconsumer.blogspot.com/

I know what your saying, I personally don't have that particular problem because I wont wear any other boot then RedWing for years now, but I can say this, the damn jeans don't fit for shit anymore, there shaped like a sun puked weather beaten corpse that has been pumped full of mutated trilobites from the jurassic period. I'm serious , this is getting ridiculous, if were going to buy from them , fine, at this point we aren't left w/ much choice anyway for the simple fact they fiscally own the United States. So what would be the problem in actually them manufacturing something that fits an American's body features, or at least on that's breathing oxygen.

I have to really take care of the jeans I do find that fit me as I like them to w/ out looking like I just fell off the back end of the short bus headed for the insane assylum in some third world country that was shipped fifteen tons of seconds in the nae of Bill Gates for shitz sake.  :haha: