Cleveland Indians 8-14-2009

water

Holy sheeeeat. The Indians are playing at the new Yankee stadium. They got robbed yesterday with bad calls by the Home Plate Umpire and today ... well, bottom of the second and it's 14-2 Indians.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm keeping up on it as well, that is hilarious. The yankees get a new billion dollar stadium and they've been getting blown out by Cleveland in it. I don't really have a favorite baseball team, but if i had to say i would say the cubs.

It's now 20-2, it doesn't get any better than this for an Indians fan..... St Louis was watcing on thier blackberry's in thier dugout: they were like "Isn't that a record? It should be" HAHAHA

wait a minute your saying the Kansas city royals actually won a game. thats amazing.

i know sarcasm when i see it. but i have to comment on that...the royals used to be AMAZING as a team...but since they got rid of alot of good players and have had alot of changes made in and around the team...well...the results speak for themselves...but they arent doing that bad this season. so i have some hope for them making it fairly far this season.

and i didnt catch the game but i watched the highlights of the indians game..and i couldnt stop laughing and being proud of the indians. the yankees manager said exactly what he should have also. something like "we thought our pitching was going to be a strength this season... it has been at times, but at times it also hasnt" ...note: that isnt a direct quote im just paraphrasing what he said.

i know sarcasm when i see it. but i have to comment on that...the royals used to be AMAZING as a team...but since they got rid of alot of good players and have had alot of changes made in and around the team...well...the results speak for themselves...but they arent doing that bad this season. so i have some hope for them making it fairly far this season.

Ain't that the truth. And as much as I thought George Brett was a wimp, he really could get the team rallied up good. And part why KC was in the playoffs a few times also. The team is lacking as of late though. But yes once again hey are showing promis again. And you'd have to laugh extra when you se the salary of the NY Yankees. Way up at the top of the money list. They pay that much they should win every game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/teams/salaries?team=nyy

KC has a whole lot less money to play with.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/teams/salaries?team=kan

And Cleveland is not much better for money.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/teams/salaries?team=cle

Back when you could pronounce the names we had much better players. Most are south of the border players now. And I feel you get what you pay for.  :sad3:

and i didnt catch the game but i watched the highlights of the indians game..and i couldnt stop laughing and being proud of the indians. the yankees manager said exactly what he should have also. something like "we thought our pitching was going to be a strength this season... it has been at times, but at times it also hasnt" ...note: that isnt a direct quote im just paraphrasing what he said.

KC has a decent shot at the big game this year. Their pitching has really improved and so has their defense. I think if they do go far, a lot of people are going to see how good Mark Teahan really is.... oh wait, we're playing against them right now... let me rephrase that.

I hope they suck!  :wink::2funny:

KC has a decent shot at the big game this year. Their pitching has really improved and so has their defense. I think if they do go far, a lot of people are going to see how good Mark Teahan really is.... oh wait, we're playing against them right now... let me rephrase that.

I hope they suck!  :wink::2funny:

wow...i thought the game was tomorrow...OMG im a slacker  :lol:  ...wonder whats gonna happen though...

yeah, im ready for it tonight, i dont know if i have to work a split shift yet so im setting up my dvd recorder :P

but i would have forgot again if i didnt read your post. Thanks!!!!

Well I wish you luck, but not too much  :wink::grin: