The "Tea Parties "

mudmanc4

They got nothing else and it just gets worse as time passes and the truth slowly trickles out about what transpired over the past 8 years.

It was screwed up way before that. Try also 8 years before that to top it off. And farther actually. Surely you did not get fooled by Bilary and company.  :evil6:

I have been inspired. Prepare (in a couple months) to meet my weapon - I mean website!

Muhaahaaahaaahaaahaaa *chuckles evily as she pets the cat in her lap*

All I ask for is a shark with laser beams on his head!

Any particular color of shark?  :lol:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

careful guys that this doesn't turn into a mudslinging politics bashing topic...that's not what the tea parties are about...

it's more about taking back our constitution and bill of rights and demanding that they be upheld...but it goes deeper than that...but it's not really about politics itself

i'm just saying...be careful that this doesn't get pushed into the politics and more board...

:smiley:

I have been inspired. Prepare (in a couple months) to meet my weapon - I mean website!

Muhaahaaahaaahaaahaaa *chuckles evily as she pets the cat in her lap*

All I ask for is a shark with laser beams on his head!

:icon_thumright: As long as you use them for the power of good.

careful guys that this doesn't turn into a mudslinging politics bashing topic...that's not what the tea parties are about...

it's more about taking back our constitution and bill of rights and demanding that they be upheld...but it goes deeper than that...but it's not really about politics itself

i'm just saying...be careful that this doesn't get pushed into the politics and more board...

:smiley:

EXACTLY !

Now I made a promise to the site owner, and for those of you who might not be aware who that is, his name is ca3le, so may I suggest that we keep this as the better part of the posts here are, factual, this is not the place for opinions, nor arguments on past politics of any kind.

This thread is strictly for the education of all of us, myself included. And this is precisely where it will stay, please keep the BS chatter in all the other threads,  ( we likely side rail every other thread after the subject matter is resolved, so there's plenty of room for that lol )

It gets pretty deep, that's why I wanted to start out in the beginning, who, when , and where the constitution, the bill of rights, and the declaration of independents originated from.

Who can post why those five gentlemen decided to sit down and draft the Declaration of Independents ?

The United States Declaration of Independence is a statement adopted by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, which announced that the thirteen American colonies then at war with Great Britain were now independent states, and thus no longer a part of the British Empire.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence

And that is spelled Independence bro.  :wink:

Yea, sorry, I have a 4 foot tube with some thing called  "on-Q" hangin outta my elbow that supposed to deliver some non narcotic novacane crud on a nerve that was moved, but somethings leaking out instead, and the "pump, isn't releasing anything, it's still full , and about 20 external stitches, and who knows how many internal ones, so my heads not really on right  :haha:

But thanks for the correction anyhow  :haha:

yes it's completely up to the people to stop this madness before all is lost...we need at least one constitutional lesson every day that can empower us to stand up...and bomb our leaders email in-boxes...stand up in the marches...take it all back...get rid of all those who seek to rule the American people by oppression

now!!! before there are two classes of people the very rich and the dirt poor with nothing inbetween

yes it's completely up to the people to stop this madness before all is lost...we need at least one constitutional lesson every day that can empower us to stand up...and bomb our leaders email in-boxes...stand up in the marches...take it all back...get rid of all those who seek to rule the American people by oppression

now!!! before there are two classes of people the very rich and the dirt poor with nothing inbetween

Im guessing "we the people" is snatched by our governments spam filter. Probably custom made.  :evil6: Im only half kidding.

If you like this thread youll like this video. I dont know if like is the word.... Keep smiling.  :grin2:

Make sure to watch the video in it's entirety , you could get the wrong impression by the title, and the beginning of the video, hell, it's 6 minutes of your life. Good find shug.

Just like the old days. Either pretty much slaves, or rich. And I mean when we first arrived in the US. SOmewhat after Unions started did it get better. Not that I am pro union, only if the union is worth a crap.

We always leave some soldiers when we are in that deepas to residual soldiers. Same with S Korea, Germany, etc... Not news on that one. But the rest. Oh yeah, same old crap, but at supersonic speed in comparison to the Bushes. And with loads of deception also. Great majic tricks to say the least. Bush did not hide it. And the very reason he was picked on, he was a straight shooter who was in your face about what he did. For the most part anyway.

Not sure how long I have been saying just about what is in there. Same wars, different fronts. (I just watched the film is why the double post. I had to get the girls in bed to finish. )  [nerdly]

Now!!! before there are two classes of people the very rich and the dirt poor with nothing inbetween

It's already that way.

It has always been that way.

If you wanna be completely factual about it.

The USA was founded by the rich who were pissed off at King George for trying to make them less rich.

Then, when on break from sticking knives in the backs of the Indians, without which, King George would have won, they did this.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&num=100&q=whiskey+rebellion&lr=&fp=N_TS5SbXs3E

Of the rich, by the rich, and for the rich.

Always been that way and always will be.

Revolutionary War, Civil War Instigated by Rothshild -- Illuminati

This Awareness indicates that when this nation was founded, prior to the Declaration of Independence, (this as a colony of England), there were many entities who arrived in this continent with hopes of beginning a new life. This Awareness indicates that many of these entities were fleeing Europe from debts or from crimes, that many of these entities were considered criminal.

This Awareness indicates that the entity Benjamin Franklin, in moving to England for a visit, remarked that the colonies were profiting because they only minted as much money as they needed, and because they minted their own money. This Awareness indicates that an entity working with the Rothschild's overheard this remark, and conveyed the message to the Rothschild's. This Awareness indicates that these entities then directed King George not to allow any colonies to mint their own money, that all colonies to mint their own money, that all colonies were to use the British script.

This Awareness indicates that this led to the Revolutionary War. This Awareness indicates the country of England had been taken over through its indebtedness due to the war with Spain--the indebtedness being to the Rothschild banking system, which was in collaboration with the Illuminati. This Awareness indicates that this has remained so since that time. This Awareness indicates that there were certain elements relating to the entity Madison and also to Thomas Jefferson, that these entities and La Fayette and George Washington and Benjamin Franklin -- these entities in particular were aware of the banking controls and the manipulation of nations.

This awareness indicates that for this reason, the Constitution, in attempting to guarantee freedoms for individuals, was put together with three branches--the executive, legislative and judicial branch--in order to divide the power among these three branches. This Awareness indicates these entities should have also created a financial branch, which was also controlled by the people, but failed to do so; rather, they had the Constitution so written that Congress would control the money. This Awareness indicates that Congress not only had the right to mint and coin money but also have the right to legislate and make laws--this allowed Congress to be manipulated at a future time into giving away or voting away its right to mind and coin money, and by turning this over to the Federal Reserve Bank.

This Awareness indicates that it has been given previously (revelations of Awareness No. 77-28  The Lincoln Conspiracy), that the entity Abraham Lincoln was faced with a need to finance his troops for the Civil War. This Awareness indicates the Civil war itself was staged and set up by the Illuminati, whereby they brought the slaves from Africa to the Southern plantations in order to create an atmosphere that would lead to an issue which could be used for setting up a war which would divide the nation. This Awareness indicates that the newspapers, being controlled by these entities, began to build up the background and the attitude among the northerners to set the stage for Civil War. This Awareness indicates that the entity Abraham Lincoln, attempting to finance his troops, sought money from the banks and was told that it would cost 26% interest. This Awareness indicates that this entity then turned to the Constitution and printed the "Lincoln greenbacks" which were used for financing his armies.

Folks need to remember that they have the power to change things by using their power

to vote.  I have friends that do a lot of bit#hing and whining about the sorry state of things

but, come time to vote some are too busy to vote.  Those are the ones that I tell to go talk

to someone else as I don't want to hear it.  I can tell you one thing and that is that this ole

boy votes every time.  IMO people who don't vote have no voice in anything.

What I have stated is History and the Future.