The "Tea Parties "

mudmanc4

Make sure to watch the video in it's entirety , you could get the wrong impression by the title, and the beginning of the video, hell, it's 6 minutes of your life. Good find shug.

Yea I should have put to watch the entire video. It comes off as partisan at first.  :grin2:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks need to remember that they have the power to change things by using their power

to vote.  I have friends that do a lot of bit#hing and whining about the sorry state of things

but, come time to vote some are too busy to vote.  Those are the ones that I tell to go talk

to someone else as I don't want to hear it.  I can tell you one thing and that is that this ole

boy votes every time.  IMO people who don't vote have no voice in anything.

What I have stated is History and the Future.

You know isnt that the truth ! I just verbally express my opinion to those types outright, nothing ever was accomplished by non action. Vote, it's your voice, bitch all you want, so long as you back it up with a vote !

Yea I should have put to watch the entire video. It comes off as partisan at first.  :grin2:

yep yep  as a matter of fact , here's the link again ~

Actually nothing of major importance has ever been changed by voting.

Governments exist in a constant state of fear.

Fear of losing control of the people they govern.

Real change only happens when that fear level reaches the point where they have no choice but to do the will of the people.

The last time that happened in this country was during the late 60s and early 70s.

Actually nothing of major importance has ever been changed by voting.

Governments exist in a constant state of fear.

Fear of losing control of the people they govern.

Real change only happens when that fear level reaches the point where they have no choice but to do the will of the people.

The last time that happened in this country was during the late 60s and early 70s.

When the people fear the government you have tyranny. When the government fears the people you have liberty.

I wish that were my quote but I believe it to be true. I dont believe our government fears us. Say what you will about France but their government does what the people want. The citizens of France will shut the whole country down with protests and I respect them for that.

When the people fear the government you have tyranny. When the government fears the people you have liberty.

I wish that were my quote but I believe it to be true. I dont believe our government fears us. Say what you will about France but their government does what the people want. The citizens of France will shut the whole country down with protests and I respect them for that.

F -n- A !!!!

I dont believe our government fears us. Say what you will about France but their government does what the people want. The citizens of France will shut the whole country down with protests and I respect them for that.

Damn straight. We have a false sense of comfort I believe. Like the government can change things all by themselves.  :smiley:

We have to earn thier trust. They have to feel confident that their dollars are being spent wisely.
Again a shuffle game really.  :idiot2:

Budget analysts expect the federal deficit for the current fiscal year to soar past $1.75 trillion. President Obama plans to address this enormous shortfall by instructing cabinet officials to reduce spending by $100 million.

Looking at the projected deficit for the current year (in millions), we see it is $1,850,000. Lopping off a mere $100 million will lower the shortfall to $1,849,900, the equivalent of taking a bucket of water out of the Potomac.

How about canceling the $51 billion foreign aid program? Ask a fourth grader if giving away money makes sense when you

<- thinks that you have the word "partisan" tattooed on you pianist!

You know, how can anyone stand to listen to that excruciating message, my goodness, has anyone ever in the history of human life, ever been to full of the disease called " key catch phrases " , jayzus H !  :haha: :haha:

Get over yo sef "O" , you , aint, unike, no other, president. for shitz sake !

Hey  "O"  I do believe it's time for some extra words in your vocabulary besides how great you think your doing. Hello ?

grammartimepq7.gif  :haha: :haha: :haha:

extraordinary unprecidented speech... :haha: (anyone count how many times he said those two words?)

still not what the tea parties are about...it's not about political speeches...

Do me a favor momma. Instead of just saying thats not what its about, in few words unlike others,  :wink: splain it simple short and sweet please.  :smiley:

Do me a favor momma. Instead of just saying thats not what its about, in few words unlike others,  :wink: splain it simple short and sweet please.  :smiley:

R u being facetious, or are you saying you don't have an attention span to read anything longer then one or two sentences ?  :haha: :haha:

i'm saying this isn't about politics...it's about taking back the constitution...our constitution...our bill of rights...back to basics...a lot more than that...but that's the beginning...but not about politician bashing...cuz it's not about any one politician or party

i'm saying this isn't about politics...it's about taking back the constitution...our constitution...our bill of rights...back to basics...a lot more than that...but that's the beginning...but not about politician bashing...cuz it's not about any one politician or party

:iamwithstupid: They ALL suck sweaty nut sack. Big hairy sack!

Dont forget the beans.

I think the beans were already spoken for by the left and right comment, all thats left is the frank, and the pooper , or, the taint, but thats like a vacation really  :haha: :haha: Just relaxin there till whatever happens next  :haha: or whoever decides to move first  :evil6: :evil6:

The following comment is not to be taken as political turbulence, nor is it intended to strike differences in opinions, nor is it up for discussion, yet it is a fact.  (jayzus the things I gotta do to frickin say something w/o half the world jumpin my ass )  :roll:  :haha:

The other day, your president said something about , and I quote " those people waiving tea bags around "  striking laughter from a couple in the crowd.

Now why on earth would he poke fun at hundreds of thousands of citizens in this country standing up for what all presidents in the past, as well as the people of this country, have taken as the set of rules , and regulations to live by. It's called the constitution. Unless he was doing his best to make the constitution, and his followers to think otherwise, now why would he do this, this was not something I would have thought he would be attacking. ( although this is no surprise, we knew what he was all about, and tried to warn the rest ) And those that are standing by, and laughing at the fact, are a disappointment.

So are we fighting our president now ? I mean seriously, what the hell !

So are we fighting our president now ? I mean seriously, what the hell !

Obama is not in politics? He is not in one of the parties in question? I dunno.  :icon_scratch: I thought they went hand in hand.  :shrug: Or maybe because you can not discuss one with out politics, and that got moved to a tiny corner.  :wink:

Basically this thread is politics. Its hard not to talk politics and save the world at the same time in this financial crisis. It has to start somewhere.  :smiley: