mudmanc4

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

green tea anyone...??

what happened here...

so much to talk about

From what I understand there is a shift in the leadership, and until this is resolved, which should be soon, then it's really up to us, separately, and united.

So we need to keep politics out of it the best we can, which it really shouldn't be involved anyhow, and educate ourselves :)

yep that's what's about...education...knowing how it should be...

(I just had to say this) Isn't that what the government has been doing since they started with all this new PC stuff? Educating us how it should be?  :wink:

One day I will know why the US has to try to be perfect, instead of just being strong like we used to be.  :smiley:

(I just had to say this) Isn't that what the government has been doing since they started with all this new PC stuff? Educating us how it should be?  :wink:

One day I will know why the US has to try to be perfect, instead of just being strong like we used to be.  :smiley:

ooooooo...now there's a whole new can of worms we should explore...

is this all just more propaganda to steer us into thinking how they want us to think...even the subliminal messages that guy talks about in those vids...look at his name...uh huh??!! what are we all to really think and do and act upon...how do we know...???...it's all designed to guide our thinking...

• 1 month later...

I hate to say it appears these Tea Parties were as much a gimmick as I had initially thought. Things have gone from bad to worse. In every sense of the word. I dont necessarily blame it all on Obama but July 4th should have had massive Tea Parties. I must say it is nice to be surrounded by people here who get it. We may not all agree but I think most everyone here gets it. I know there were some TPs lately but they are back to being t totally ignored.....

Hell when they start the concentration camps we can all meet up at CA3LEs place in Arizona. Itll be great fun!  :evil6: :evil6:

Dammit I thought this was going to be about proper tea parties ,

using the best wedgewood service ,

with cheese and cucumber sandwiches ,

(with the crust cut off  ) 

-----------------------------

Imho America is doing fine , it's had a shock or two , maybe it was about time ? , things move on thats inevitable , maybe your new broom will sweep clean , it certainly looks like America isn't so isolated as it was ,

just my thoughts

-----------------------------

Imho America is doing fine , it's had a shock or two , maybe it was about time ? , things move on thats inevitable , maybe your new broom will sweep clean , it certainly looks like America isn't so isolated as it was ,

just my thoughts

Yea, too bad, but it's not gonna be that simple.  Were going to be back where we were in the 30's , accept this time, 20-30 years later, when the lights come back on, there will be no rebuilding.  This is what people want.

Yea, too bad, but it's not gonna be that simple.  Were going to be back where we were in the 30's , accept this time, 20-30 years later, when the lights come back on, there will be no rebuilding.  This is what people want.

not sure on your "This is what people want."  ? do they have an option ,

:evil6: :evil6: We need Weed, beer and some hotpockets. Well be good to go for years. Someone will have to dig the shelter though, Im looking at Tommie.

You bend over first big boy!!!  :shocked:

People are getting what they wanted but did not know it. Meaing they voted for the man to ruin things but had no idea he could screw so much up so fast. Instead of his promised land:evil2:

Kind of reminds me of  "Jimmy Jones". Americans are pretty much sheep for the slaughter anymore. We have a super tough shell, but like a trojan horse we have a soft inside.  :buck2:

• 4 weeks later...

i knew that...i was asking...what's their mission?...what do they stand for?...what's their agenda?

SEIU is the fastest-growing union in North America. Focused on uniting workers in three sectors to improve their lives and the services they provide, SEIU is:

* The largest healthcare union, with more than 1.1 million members in the field, including nurses, LPNs, doctors, lab technicians, nursing home workers, and home care workers

* The largest property services union, with 225,000 members in the building cleaning and security industries, including janitors, security officers, superintendents, maintenance workers, window cleaners, and doormen and women

* The second largest public services union, with more than 1 million local and state government workers, public school employees, bus drivers, and child care providers

then why would they have opposed what this guy was doing...makes no sense...they are for the little guy...the worker bees...this guy was selling flags and buttons promoting the little guy...the worker bees...the guys that attacked him musta been the africanized killer bees...psycho...

Although there has been more then one incident involving SEIU where they have gone in and violently disrupted people defending there freedom of speech rights, and the better part of state representative "seem" to be using them as  verbal bodyguards, we can't lump the entire union in this, there are thousands of entirely peaceful people out there in that union.

Just as with any union, there heavily controlled by there political leaders, which afaik, are all democratic, because they make the members feel like there being picked on, and there employers are crooks. Well what they never see, is that "crook" of an employer is given them a job. But it's more then obvious in the last ten plus years, employers are fed up with arm twisting union mobs. This is nothing new, nothing. Union thuggery has been going on for around 100 years, but now, they've stretched out to new, and deeper levels. Striking out against another person  lie this, striking out because they were mind washed so bad, and they have been manipulated so much, that instead of beating someone crossing the picket line, they stomp on someone handing out a flag. Real Nice move guy's .

You know, I can't help but have my own understanding of this from everything i read, and i don't read one thing, I read it all !   And the way this administration seems to have things set up, or the way things seem to be headed, with all theses  "czars" ( wait, why does the U.S. need a czar  again ? WHY !!!  For strict control, setting mandates that no one is to cross that line, or else, well who knows.

I need to make it clear that although I don't appreciate many of the things this administration is doing, I do understand why, but at the same time, Mr.Obama is our president, and this isn't the first time that there has been someone that office, that has been so controversial, or unlike / liked as much. None the less, he's still our president, and we have to respect the fact that he hold that office.

then why would they have opposed what this guy was doing...makes no sense...they are for the little guy...the worker bees...this guy was selling flags and buttons promoting the little guy...the worker bees...the guys that attacked him musta been the africanized killer bees...psycho...

I can try and hit on that, but I'm straddling the line of propaganda.

The truth is, from what I gather, that things like I have already written above, and this site connected with the whitehouse site, that asks American's to log in , and give the name , and address or whatever ( don't quote me there, i haven't read too much on that site yet, and no, i won't post the link, for obvious reasons, look it up please lol ) But there asking people to "tattle " on others that are opposing the healthcare bill, and the administration. Now what is  this ? Does this kinda sound a little "Stalin " to anyone, maybe a bit like the old USSR ? Maybe a bit ?

Supposedly, the presidential administration has put out an all eye's lookout request for anyone opposing them, and the unions "SEIU " are right smack in the middle, this is the reasoning behind some media sources calling obama's tactics "Chicago style" hard ball politics. In other words, there suggesting the administration has deep ties organized crime , as obama has been heavily involved in the Chicago political factory, which has been well known for many many years for there tough guy tactics, strong arming anyone that might get in there way.

So looking at this from here, knowing facts such as the people that have been appointed to the cabinet, and like positions, it really doesn't sound that far fetched, at all.

Too add, what is the purpose of the "representatives " of the states ?  Look into it, it's kinda self explanatory in the name of the title of the position. But why then does the media, even left swing media (what they call main stream ) even reporting and showing (video ) short clips of senators standing up and telling there constituents to  " call the office" and set up a meeting, don't come barging in these meetings of mine, and ruin what were trying to do " < not an exact quote, but DAMN close, damn close !

This is what these meetings are for, for the people that have hired the senators ect , to share there opinion, and tell them what they want them to do, not the other way around. And that is not what I am seeing.

I can only speculate in this next sentence, but I have come to the conclusion that representatives have been coached as to how to handle the people, what to say to them, and what not to listen to , nor address. IMO, what is happening in the United States Government, is a severe, and abrupt shift into not only annihilating the people's right as humans to freedom of speech (I'm thinking that's in some historic document somewhere ) , but a massive push to communism, and I mean that, just compare what is going on to what we have known of countries that are communistic, where the people are hushed, and violently beaten even killed in order for there "leaders" to do as they please.

The way that I see this, is there tactics are to move into the  " new order " as soon and as fast as possible, to avoid the majority of citizens from ever truly understanding what has happened to them. I'm tellin you all, it's coming, and it's coming at us fast. Go ahead and tell me how I'm trying to scare people, tell me how I'm leaning to the right, tell me whatever you hear that opposes what I am saying, but you know what ? Look at the facts, not what your being bombarded with from every direction. There doing it in plane site, unlike in the past.

All I want is for the people's majority to get what they want, for the people to run this country, for the people to not be controlled, but control the country as a whole, instead of a small group of bankers , and politicians to force things like curfews, and mandatory shots, and rationing of food, and gas, as well as everything else they we have enjoyed.  It's been a lie in the making for I'm certain much longer then I have been conscious, and there moving on it now.

Long ? there only going to get longer.

WHOA!!...scary

Well don't take my word for it, spend a little time browsing for facts on it. I would like this not to be true, but fact are  facts. There's quite a bit more but I really didn't think that since there only my theories, and I have put enough of my own hypothesis in there that i should post them. Besides , not many people like to hear what's going on, they'd much rather just mentally shove it aside because the realities are some what hard to absorb, and thats what people do when they get scared. And not deal with it t all.