Please Help(My Tweaked Canopy worked before but now..) Smartbroken.

johnharold

my internet was off because we didn't pay for our bill for 2months.. now after getting back back online. my Internet speed was only 384Kbps.. anyone help? this is my settings below:

5-1.jpg

I hope someone can giev me an advice. or what to do.. xD i had 80-120kB/s dl speed before. but now it's 30-45kB/s

:-/ Please Help.

oh and i forgot to tell this. i got an error code when i tried to directly connect it to the laptop. Login the SRN and AC. then i got this error code. xD any help?

Error code 50040: The wireless link parameters are unacceptable, please re-pan antenna and try again. thank you.

sorry for my bad english.

i don't think that's the reason why my speed back to its normal speed. my canopy doesn't work anymore with my internet connection.it does not do anything except for the color codes.. i only got 40-47kb/s dl speed >.< so i can't do anything about it now?