I cannot change my base station

Yeung

Hi can anyone help me? Hindi na ako makalipat ng base station now by using another color code ever since napalitan yung antenna ko.

Dati kasi color code ko is 57 then nagka problema tapos inilipat ako sa color code 10. Ngayon napaka unstable na ng base station na ito and I found out na stable na ulit yung dati kong base station, however pag lumilipat ako dun eh nari redirect ako sa smartbro portal page. After ko mag sign in using SRN and Account Number ko eh eto lumalabas  "Error code 50040: The wireless link parameters are unacceptable, please re-pan antenna and try again. thank you."

Help naman po!

Just to clarify nakakapag change pa ako ng color code pero di ako makapag browse pag nsa ibang color code ako other than yung color code 10.

to add to what mudman said... is the people that can help you here don't speak tagalog so nobody knows what kind of trouble you're having (yes there are a few filipino folks in here...but the majority are english speaking)...so please repost in english

Hi can anyone help me? Hindi na ako makalipat ng base station now by using another color code ever since napalitan yung antenna ko.

Dati kasi color code ko is 57 then nagka problema tapos inilipat ako sa color code 10. Ngayon napaka unstable na ng base station na ito and I found out na stable na ulit yung dati kong base station, however pag lumilipat ako dun eh nari redirect ako sa smartbro portal page. After ko mag sign in using SRN and Account Number ko eh eto lumalabas  "Error code 50040: The wireless link parameters are unacceptable, please re-pan antenna and try again. thank you."

Help naman po!

Just to clarify nakakapag change pa ako ng color code pero di ako makapag browse pag nsa ibang color code ako other than yung color code 10.

Lemme translate..

My recent color code was "57" (SmartBro Access Point / Base Station Color Code), it had problems, very unstable connections. Then I changed my color code to "10" as it turns out, this access point is has even more problems. Then later after I found out that number "57" access point became more stable. However after I switched back to "10" my browser redirected me to the SmartBRO Portal website, I signed in using my SmartBRO User Account & Account Number, and now I get this error: "Error code 50040: The wireless link parameters are unacceptable, please re-pan antenna and try again. thank you."

Help me please!

Just to clarify, I was able to change the color code to "10" but I cannot browse the net using different color codes other than number "10".

^

^

^

Did you re-pan your're antenna pointing to back base station 57? You need have to a line-of-sight to that base station. Tree branches and other obstructions that block the line-of-sight can interfere the signal, causing unstable connections.

Check the RSSI, JITTER & POWER LEVEL of each base station.

A higher RSSI, lower JITTER and higher POWER LEVEL equals more stable connection.

Plus the the distance between your antenna and the base station you're connecting to also affects performance, make sure to find the closest base station. Usually the optimal range is about 1500 meters radius (1.5 kilometers).

Lemme translate..

My recent color code was "57" (SmartBro Access Point / Base Station Color Code), it had problems, very unstable connections. Then I changed my color code to "10" as it turns out, this access point is has even more problems. Then later after I found out that number "57" access point became more stable. However after I switched back to "10" my browser redirected me to the SmartBRO Portal website, I signed in using my SmartBRO User Account & Account Number, and now I get this error: "Error code 50040: The wireless link parameters are unacceptable, please re-pan antenna and try again. thank you."

Help me please!

Just to clarify, I was able to change the color code to "10" but I cannot browse the net using different color codes other than number "10".

^

^

^

Did you re-pan your're antenna pointing to back base station 57? You need have to a line-of-sight to that base station. Tree branches and other obstructions that block the line-of-sight can interfere the signal, causing unstable connections.

A higher RSSI, lower JITTER and higher POWER LEVEL equals more stable connection.

Plus the the distance between your antenna and the base station you're connecting to also affects performance, make sure to find the closest base station. Usually the optimal range is about 1500 meters radius (1.5 kilometers).

Thanks!  :grin2:

Thanks!  :grin2:

When I scan for APs, my antenna can see color code 57 so I don't need to re-pan it.

The second part is not true IMO as my current base station has a high RSSI, power level and lower JITTER compared to 57, but It's going down almost 20x in a day. Whenever I have no connection I would scan my APs and color code 10 can no longer be seen. My antenna can only see color code 57 and I always check their helpdesk to check what was going on and they'd always advise me that they were having technical difficulties with my current base station. My aunt which is connected to base station 57 has had a more stable connection compared to me.

Now my problem is, whenever I change to another base station I am now being redirected to the smartbro portal whenever I try to browse. It would then ask me to enter my SRN and account number, but afterwards would just say there was an error. I remember the same thing happened when I had a tech visit, they had to call their office to allow them to change me to a new base station after doing it in the canopy page. Are there any way to bypass this?

Only advice I can give is next time a tech comes out, set your browser to catch all the IP's and such, this way you have them for future use .

I'm sure someone will know how. Keep checkin back  :)

Yup I did. Then when they changed my base station they called their office using their cell phone to allow me to change base station. After they leave, I tried changing my base station again but it didn't work.