2 questions

Guest pgu579

so why not just make a user account for the other person that uses the computer and set your desktop to open with a password...that would keep your surfing private. you could even set theirs up to open without a password... so you can check what they're up to on your computer... that's what i do...everyone that comes to my house and wants to use my computer either uses the guest account or has their own...i don't want anyone on mine

:)

so why not just make a user account for the other person that uses the computer and set your desktop to open with a password...that would keep your surfing private. you could even set theirs up to open without a password... so you can check what they're up to on your computer... that's what i do...everyone that comes to my house and wants to use my computer either uses the guest account or has their own...i don't want anyone on mine

:)

Ditto, my PC is a personal computer.  :lol:

Guest pgu579

how do i make a personal account for that person and what tweak guide is best for windows xp home swedish version?

To make a new account, goto start > control panel > user accounts> then you'll se where it says  " create a new account.

You make then an administrator, or a restricted user. Then give them a password.

As far as the  "tweak guide " there's so many things to be done within the OS, that you'll need to be a bit more specific about what your interested in changing.

Guest pgu579

I wish I remember what guide I used then that worked for them.

They have a older computer with windows XP swedish home.

Its the computer that they want me to make it faster again as I did once before.

Tweak Guide for Computer

I wish I remember what guide I used then that worked for them.

They have a older computer with windows XP swedish home.

Its the computer that they want me to make it faster again as I did once before.

Tweak Guide for Computer

So you want to speed up the processor?  Was it something like overclocking ?

Guest pgu579

Achieve the Best Performance Out of Your Computer i have used but not so big difference in their computer.

the other guide is cablenut? and for the internet speed?

the other guide is cablenut? and for the internet speed?

Yes, just download the program, then search for the ccs file that matches your connection, make sure to restart when you apply the settings. You may have to try several files before you find the one that works best.

Guest pgu579

its not my computer and internet so i dont care too tweak their internet connection they just want to make the computer faster.

• 1 month later...