VISTA SP2 ?

Grambler

Windows 7. Oct 22 2009.  :grin2:

My kids Vista Basic box does not get offered the update of SP2, due to the fact that SP1 was offered and then pulled by Microsoft after one month, due to it having a conflict on OEM PC's that have a driver for Intel and AMD on the board at the same time. And I'm too lazy to fix it myself, But It still gets regular updates.

Oh and a major crash coming out of standby yesterday, makes me all the more want need to get rid of Vista. Even though the updates have made it more stable over the past year and a half. 

I've had no problems on the 4 Vista machines I have.  Shop even got me a brand new Mac yesterday.  First evening I had it and it froze up on me.  I thought this did not happen to a Mac according to the commercial.  Anyway Vista for the most part has worked very well for me from day one.  Yes there were software that I had to find work arounds but all in all I have been happy with Vista.  As for SP2 you won't see any visible changes.

I've had no problems on the 4 Vista machines I have.  Shop even got me a brand new Mac yesterday.  First evening I had it and it froze up on me.  I thought this did not happen to a Mac according to the commercial. 

It does say that on the windows commercial though  :haha: :haha: