Checking work email with phone?

jaml311

From what I gather, the LG 8300 doesn't support POP//IMAP , clients, but you can use MSN, AOL, Yahoo, and  Gmail. Maybe a few others .

Try the plugin (that should be on the phone, ) or quickly downloadable from the phone's download section, then forward the emails to one of the associated accounts, that will then forward them to the phone. Either that, or the phone is EVDO compatible as you already know.

The most info I can find is you need to use "mobile web " to access your emails. If I could get my hands on it, that would be a different story, because it sounds as if like I said above, the phone will send receive emails messages, but not outlook, also from what I gather, the phone will accept Gmail, try forwarding the outlook messages to your Gmail account.

already thought about that...... looks like im gonna have to buy a new phone soon lol. thanks for the help

Yea , I went through I can't , or would rather not say how many phones  :haha: before I just went to the HTC Touch Diamond PPC. I have several phones sitting here, think I'll put them on ebay.

any thing like a black berry that you would get rid of for cheap?

Not sure of the legalities on selling things here, if i read the rules right, it's forbidden.I will list them just to list them, but I will not solicit them here in any way shape , or form. 

I have a New (used for one week ) LG Lotus, and 3 brand new Samsung rant's , new open, but never activated. I have several others, but there nothing like a blackberry. Any more then the rants are, now the Lotus is a great phone, but not a PDA, it has internet capbilities, email, MP3/4 ect, full mini qwerty KB, 2.4 MP cam,  (I think on the MP)  it's a nice flip phone, that looks totally different then anything else out there, But there pricey. Any other PPC's or PDA's went fast, I had 7 storms, and 22 curves, I have a motorola iC902, a motov6, moto Q, moto a4500-Q9,  omg, I cn't remember anymore. Iv'e had WAY more then this, I would buy them , ttry them, sell them, if they are hot, then I get  distributor price on as many as I have the cash for, and off them asap before the next model comes out  (in a week) seriously.