just sayin hi..im new here and i wanna complain about my internet service..lol

sinister666

well, hey everyone, just wanna say that this is a pretty cool site, lots of good info here, i just signed up today after being a guest for some time. and while im here id like to complain about my internet provider wich i will be leaving on thursday hopefully...im currently using centennial wireless so called high speed 3g internet..what a joke! when i test my speeds im lucky to get .15mbs download and the same for upload....its horrible! so in a few days att is gonna come out and hook me up with direct dsl, a 6mbs connection, hopefully its alot better than what im on now, its the fastest they offer in my area. but to anyone that may ever consider centennial or sprint, they are the same service in my area for wireless internet, DONT DO IT!! its a waste of time and money! and the worst part, they told me when i signed up for it that it was super fast, and i got stuck with a 2 year contract on it...so im stuck paying for something that i will no longer be using within the next few days, but oh well...so yeah, they call this high speed that im on and the connection speed is only 237kbs...its terrible...luckily its only 30 bucks a month so its not that bad paying for it even thogh im not gonna keep using it, att is offering me a 6mbs connection for 45 bucks a month and after some dickering with them i got them to give me a 100 dollar credit on my first bill, they were supposed to be out to activate my service last week and never showed so i called and raised hell and now i get the equipment and my first month free...so we will see how much better they are. ill post back when i get it turned on on the 18th and let you all know if im satisfied with it. thanks for this great forum and happy surfing to all. peace!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the welcome...i like it here, although i must admit, i get lost reading all of what there is to read here and the next thing i know, i just spent like ALL day here...lol...but hey, its not like i have anything better to do right? and the info here is great and everyone seems cool as a polar bears toenail, so, thanks for the welcome and i look forward to learning alot more from this place. PEACE!

thanks for the welcome...i like it here, although i must admit, i get lost reading all of what there is to read here and the next thing i know, i just spent like ALL day here...lol...but hey, its not like i have anything better to do right? and the info here is great and everyone seems cool as a polar bears toenail, so, thanks for the welcome and i look forward to learning alot more from this place. PEACE!

:grin2::welcome::wave:

this place is addictive...the other day at work i went to the basement to check on a computer...ended up spending 20 minutes surfing this site to "make sure the net worked fine"...i work in a restaurant LOL

thats freakin hillarious man! sounds like something i would do! and yes, this site is very addicting, last night i ended up sittin on here for almost 5 hours, didnt realize till i noticed it was 5 am...but i just kept finding all this interesting and very funny stuff on here, i couldnt pry myself away, when i finally did it was almost daylight out again and then i ended up sleeping till 3pm...terrible...but very amusing.  :headbang:

this place is addictive...the other day at work i went to the basement to check on a computer...ended up spending 20 minutes surfing this site to "make sure the net worked fine"...i work in a restaurant LOL

You  :evil: you!  What were you thinking , young man?  Stay away from the  :oops: sites, they are addicting too. :haha:

Note to self..I have it in strictest confidence that "Tony the Tiger" will be posting and loosing much sleep . :shock: