just sayin hi..im new here and i wanna complain about my internet service..lol

sinister666

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tagged and facebook huh....im truely sorry to hear that man...lmao....i tried tagged, didnt like it, and i will never try facebook, no offense to that site or anyone that uses it, i just have no interest....myspace does enough polluting of my brain...firefox, i love firefox, greatest thing to ever happen to the internet, except for the damn beta version i was running, kept crashing on me all the time, but oh well, still beats the hell outta IE and chrome in my opinion.

and how does my simple rant about my crappy internet service turn into a 3 page thread of nonsense? lmao...im not complaining tho, so dont get the wrong idea here, i think its freakin hilarious!  :2funny: :2funny: oh this place is great, better than anything else on the web i tell ya.

and how does my simple rant about my crappy internet service turn into a 3 page thread of nonsense? lmao...im not complaining tho, so dont get the wrong idea here, i think its freakin hilarious!  :2funny: :2funny: oh this place is great, better than anything else on the web i tell ya.

thats what we do...  :evil:

and tagged is on there because i have a few friends who are very far away who dont use anything else..and facebook...well im addicted to the poker application and have alot of friends who use it. :evil6:

ahh...poker, i can totally understand that, im very mnuch addicted to the texas hold em app on myspace, i believe its the same one as on facebook, made by zynga...cant get enough of that game, even tho i suck at it...haha. look me up if ya want, im sinistrsorrow on myspace, aka thesinisterone. on gang wars too, now that damn game is addicting for how simple and stupid it is...but hey, it passes the time pretty good.

this place is addictive...the other day at work i went to the basement to check on a computer...ended up spending 20 minutes surfing this site to "make sure the net worked fine"...i work in a restaurant LOL

:haha: You jackass!  :haha: :haha: :haha: Too funny man.

'DO NOT " bend  :booty: over for that cookie, its shugs trap.  :haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha: You keep telling people that and I keep telling you that I ONLY use that one on you. ONLY YOU.  :kiss:

hey i got ways. im like a ninja...a clumsy ninja...but a ninja nonetheless

:haha: :haha: :haha: Thats a great line, I WILL use that somewhere.

I guess it time to give you the unwritten rules on here. "ALWAYS" take care of the problem at hand ......... then and only then trash the hell out of it.  :knuppel2:  :evil: So in effect it was solved first.  [nerdly]

:haha: :haha: You keep telling people that and I keep telling you that I ONLY use that one on you. ONLY YOU.  :kiss::haha: :haha: :haha:

Then come here big boy, I have a much bigger cookie for you.  :-P

I guess it time to give you the unwritten rules on here. "ALWAYS" take care of the problem at hand ......... then and only then trash the hell out of it.  :knuppel2:  :evil: So in effect it was solved first.  [nerdly]

Then come here big boy, I have a much bigger cookie for you.  :-P

You two keep teasing each other and one of you is gonna end up with a sore ass! :2funny: 20 bucks says it's Shug. (he has the manboobies)  :haha::cool:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: