I need help with this Blue Screen Error

tch_bobby

I badly need your help guys. Every time I load windows XP pro my computer keeps on re-starting. So I made a little research and manage to disable system failure Automatically restart from the Startup and recovery. But this time, every time I load windows the Blue screen would show this kind of error "Page_Fault_In_Nonpage_Area"... I tried to google the error and it was said that it caused by hardware or software issues. I re-install windows XP. I lost all my downloaded programs and saved files but still after few days I encounter the same problem.

I don't experience this when I boot to safemode. Last Known Good Configuration still experience restarting and blue screen error.

I can only manage to load to windows if I keep on pressing Enter button after the welcome screen appears (but sometimes this method doesn't work)

:undecided: I hope you could help me out with this.. If you know any software that could fix windows xp blue screen errors then that would be great.

Thanks

The page file is area(s) within the memory that have been allocated (by windows, or set by you) to memory overflow during a program execution , something is trying to access an area of memory that's been allocated for something other then the page file,  this would mean that something is manually set to over ride use as much pagefile as it wants,  or, your memory is partially failing.

Pull one stick at a time from the motherboard, then start the machine, if it does the same thing, put that one back in, and pull the other one out, and try.

This might not help though, so go into safe mode, (this way the program the program that's causing the issue isn't loaded into memory ) and shut off all startup programs. start with command prompt, then msconfig, then startup programs.

Thank you for replying mudmanc4.

I haven't tried to do the first suggestion of taking out one stick from the motherboard.. I will try that later..

As for the startup programs, I already did that but still having the same problem..

I'm in safemode with networking right now that's why I can still reply and visit this site..

Thanks once again