high altitude wind machines could power cities

Roco's luck his glider will hit one.  :twisted:

I like it.  :smiley:

:evil6: :evil6:, , ............ :lol:

:haha: :haha: :haha:  Your really stretching it now , but funny none the less  :haha:

not as far as they will have to strech the cables ,  :lol:, and think of the lenght of the ladder needed to service the turbines ,

"right Jenkins up you go , and don't forget your oxegen cylinder ," 

joking aside, wind turbines will F**up any star-wars defence , they leave a blind spot on the radar ,

I'm hoping you are right so Summer would be longer!  :laugh: But the negative would be longer Winters! :cry:

:2funny:,

Yeah ,but , no but

the gravitation pull will get higher, and we will all end up as 36  inch tall  hunchbacks

as Water RTB said "move one one pebble,"? dang I forgot the rest of that quote , I guess the same as Water forgot to log in ? ,

if Pip don't log in the wave of testorisin will overcome us all ,  and I can't wait for Tdawnaz to get back from her world cruise ?

???? , and share her  pics, :smitten:,

So as the UK news anchor I will get back to studying the UK weather .dang me rain is forecaste again , thats 8 days out of 7 in the UK

as Water RTB said "move one one pebble,"? dang I forgot the rest of that quote

Roco, do you mean Tdawnaz's quote in her sig?  "You must not change one thing, one pebble, one grain of sand, until you know what good or evil will follow on that act. The World is in balance, in equilibrium. It is most Perilous. It must follow Knowledge and serve need. To Light a Candle is to cast a Shadow."

Roco, do you mean Tdawnaz's quote in her sig?  "You must not change one thing, one pebble, one grain of sand, until you know what good or evil will follow on that act. The World is in balance, in equilibrium. It is most Perilous. It must follow Knowledge and serve need. To Light a Candle is to cast a Shadow."

Ryan ,Bro  I stand corrected , you are right ,  but were have those 2 honeys gone, :smitten:,... :lol:,

is the testeroisn runny so high that only PIP  :smitten: can hold her ground ,

:lol:, no harm meant , just trying to flush out the birds,  .wink............. :lol: