Happy Father's Day to the Dads of TestMy!

Shug7272

Nice gift :)

I recieved a couple books I was wanting, and a fruit bowl in bed  :grin:

Have a good day you fathers  :grin2:

Fruit Bowl? WTH? Didnt you request Fried shit and doughnuts?  :2funny: What books, anything good? Sounds like you had a good FD already.  :grin2:

Fruit Bowl? WTH? Didnt you request Fried shit and doughnuts?  :2funny: What books, anything good? Sounds like you had a good FD already.  :grin2:

Dude, I eat fruit and salad together like it's my last meal  :haha:  lettuce, grapes, red, and yellow grapefruit, fresh peaches, slices strawberries (the things mama t cant stand ) and the tops, I eat the greenery while i'm at it, more vitamins in there then in the damn fruit lol , bananna, and pineapple chunks.  Then a huge plate of pasta salad , "rotini" w/ all kidza shit smothered all over it, who knows what lol.

Dude, I eat fruit and salad together like it's my last meal  :haha:  lettuce, grapes, red, and yellow grapefruit, fresh peaches, slices strawberries (the things mama t cant stand ) and the tops, I eat the greenery while i'm at it, more vitamins in there then in the damn fruit lol , bananna, and pineapple chunks.  Then a huge plate of pasta salad , "rotini" w/ all kidza shit smothered all over it, who knows what lol.

Awesome.  :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

Yep breakfast in bed and the other half ran away for the day. Always the highlight of my day.  :smitten: I get the whole day with the girls.

Sounds like the perfect day, food in bed then peace.

AWESOME guys...

Very Happy Father's day to all of you...Hope your day is all you want it to be.

Thanks for starting this shugar...I was gonna when I got u but got busy and just realized that i never did...

Wishing all you Daddys out there in testmy land a very...

[move]HAPPY FATHER'S DAY[/move]

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

hope your day is a happy one...you deserve it...