SMARTBRO USERS NEED HELP!!

itachinet

hello po bago lng po ako d2 at sa smartbro gn2 po ksi ang nangyari...

nagpkbit ako ng smartbro last week at ok nmn khit medyo may kabagalan ngaun ngkaroon ng problem ung PC ko..ngka virus yta kya no choice ako at kailangang i - format...ngaun nkalimutan ko ung canopy settings at IP at DNS settings ksi wla nmn akong alam sa mga gnun....kailngan ko bang tmawag sa smartbro pra ipaaus e2??

nung finormat ko ung HD ska nag install ng OS e may internet nmn kso lng minsan nwawala ung connection pro pag nirestart ko meron nmn.

This is an English speaking forum, not many can understand your language . Please read through the forum rules, Thanks :)

Please post in English, this is an English forum, there are many people here that can , and will reply to your issue, but they cannot decipher tagalog (if this is what the language your speaking even is.)

Please read the forum rules on posting, you'll get more help, and enjoy the forum more , if you do so, thanks.

oh sorry sir ok here it goes..

i just got my smartbro last week and the techies made some set up in IP, DNS and canopy ryt?

but my computer has been infected by virus and i have no coice to format it...my mistake was that i didnt wrote down the connection settings (IP, DNS canopy).

do i need to call smartbro about this or let it be that way?

NOTE: I still have connection but the IP settings is automatically obtained..

pls help me about this

oh sorry sir ok here it goes..

i just got my smartbro last week and the techies made some set up in IP, DNS and canopy ryt?

but my computer has been infected by virus and i have no coice to format it...my mistake was that i didnt wrote down the connection settings (IP, DNS canopy).

do i need to call smartbro about this or let it be that way?

NOTE: I still have connection but the IP settings is automatically obtained..

pls help me about this

Alright, I searched  bit , and found what appears to be the proper DNS server IP's for the smartbro system, I cannot guarantee them, but try them, see what you get ok ?

primary dns server: 4.2.2.1

secondary dns server: 4.2.2.2

ok sir i have just entered it

maybe ill just call the techs (i hope they dont charge me)

sorry about my poor english

Well don't feel obligated to call me sir :)

But what exactly os the issue that your having ? Don't worry about the English, I'm not always right in it myself lol

my problem is sometimes, (even evrytime) i open my pc..the connection is fine but after lets say 30mins to 1 hour my connection slows down then becomes none at all...but when i reboot my pc the connection returns.

im just 10 meters away from the cell site so the signal is not the problem (i hope)....so i think the problem is the internet setup..

my problem is sometimes, (even evrytime) i open my pc..the connection is fine but after lets say 30mins to 1 hour my connection slows down then becomes none at all...but when i reboot my pc the connection returns.

im just 10 meters away from the cell site so the signal is not the problem (i hope)....so i think the problem is the internet setup..

Ahh, well then that would tell me that you still have something that is taking the bandwidth. Something in your system is running, and is using your system for who knows what purpose.

You must secure your system by a router to close all unnecessary ports, install antivrus software, and something like spybot to seek out and find those little buggers in there.

Remember that when you go online to certain websites, and download certain data like music movies, and some things that seem free, but come with a price, they install nasty things on your machine to utilize your bandwidth, and or for advertising .

Scan your system with spybot , and run your scans in safemode.