Hello from Texas

secretsongs

I am new here and would really like some help. Since I moved away from my computer guru back in Fort Worth. Well my computer has never been the same.

I had the miss fortune of having my old computer decimated by the download of IE*8 and bought this new computer with vista on it.  Compaq Presario CQ60-215DX.

I have the older version of this computer that I have managed to get running good enough for my mom to play on the internet, but will want to tweak it later for her.

I have many questions and will post some more later.

Just happy to find a good site to get good 411 from.

Letha

Well ask away, there's tons of us that enjoy getting systems working correctly again.

If you would, do a speed test at the top left of the page for your upload , and down, and post them along with your ISP (even if thats not your problem, you can still show your bandwidth )  .  Thanks :)

I am new here and would really like some help. Since I moved away from my computer guru back in Fort Worth. Well my computer has never been the same.

I had the miss fortune of having my old computer decimated by the download of IE*8 and bought this new computer with vista on it.  Compaq Presario CQ60-215DX.

I have the older version of this computer that I have managed to get running good enough for my mom to play on the internet, but will want to tweak it later for her.

I have many questions and will post some more later.

Just happy to find a good site to get good 411 from.

Letha

Welcome! If you just bought a new pc check this program out. It works well and will really help out.  :grin2:

Free Too!

http://download.cnet.com/PC-Decrapifier/3000-2096_4-10636481.html?tag=mncol

With a name like PC DECRAPIFIER... It has to be good!

So anyway I am sweating my balls off in Midland Texas today. What part you from? Dont say the hot part.  :lol:

Welcome! If you just bought a new pc check this program out. It works well and will really help out.  :grin2:

Free Too!

http://download.cnet.com/PC-Decrapifier/3000-2096_4-10636481.html?tag=mncol

With a name like PC DECRAPIFIER... It has to be good!

So anyway I am sweating my balls off in Midland Texas today. What part you from? Dont say the hot part.  :lol:

I will check this out and I am from Fort Worth living in Scroggins. NE Tx in the sticks. I believe that this is why I am having some of my internet issues. I have heared that there are still areas here that have no service at all.

I will check this out and I am from Fort Worth living in Scroggins. NE Tx in the sticks. I believe that this is why I am having some of my internet issues. I have heared that there are still areas here that have no service at all.

Damn, yea I come from around that area (Gainsville Sherman Area) and I have never heard of that so you must be in the sticks.  :haha:

Damn, yea I come from around that area (Gainsville Sherman Area) and I have never heard of that so you must be in the sticks.  :haha:

Yep, we have a store somewhere in town and I think that is it. I have had the road blocked by 2 tractors on opposite sides of the road. I had to get out and ask  :tickedoff: if one of them could move so I could get to work. :2funny:

Yep, we have a store somewhere in town and I think that is it. I have had the road blocked by 2 tractors on opposite sides of the road. I had to get out and ask  :tickedoff: if one of them could move so I could get to work. :2funny:

Bless your heart, Sister. Hope you wasn't late getting there.  :buck2: