hi jack this...........

Guest helloimtim

Guest helloimtim

Here is a cool site that will automatically read hi jack this logs. Its automated. I have used it several times with some luck. Seems pretty simple and strait forward. If you are unsure of messing with your computer settings DONT use this site. Myself I have everything backed up. I mess up and I can reload xp no problems. http://www.hijackthis.de/

This is tricky too. If I remember correctly, you need to "turn off"your system restore before you fix anything with Hijakthis. Otherwise your problems will just keep comming back when you reboot. I could be wrong, but I'm almost sure I had to turn it off and then of course turn it back on once the Hijakthis boot log looked good.

Guest helloimtim

Yes you need to turn off system restore before aplyin the fix. A couple of others from another forum also said that this automated reading useses the same princlible they use when reading the hijack this logs. I am guessing that is a good thing. Its pretty simple and strait forward.............

;) Yeah this has been around for a long time I have ver...198.02 but it is cool how the newest one is a bit more thorough and setup is different. Of course all good pgms always improve if the ppl involved care about their product... Thanks for the info on latest version... :)

8) Microwave