streaming audio...

sinister666

i got a question, hopefully someone may be able to help. im wanting to start a show on the internet as a lil hobby to kill time and just have fun. i want to do like a radio type show on stickam.com. my question is, do any of you know how to stream audio directly from my computer to the website thats hosting me so i dont have to rely on my webcam mic for my audio? ive been told it can be done, but noone wants to lead me in the right direction to do it. i know the quality of the audio i stream will be better if i can stream directly from my computer instead of going thru my mic, but i dont know how to do it. are there some programs that can do this for me? or do i need to get a bunch of expensive and hard to use audio equipment? thanks in advance for any suggestions.

i got a question, hopefully someone may be able to help. im wanting to start a show on the internet as a lil hobby to kill time and just have fun. i want to do like a radio type show on stickam.com. my question is, do any of you know how to stream audio directly from my computer to the website thats hosting me so i dont have to rely on my webcam mic for my audio? ive been told it can be done, but noone wants to lead me in the right direction to do it. i know the quality of the audio i stream will be better if i can stream directly from my computer instead of going thru my mic, but i dont know how to do it. are there some programs that can do this for me? or do i need to get a bunch of expensive and hard to use audio equipment? thanks in advance for any suggestions.

You need to summon  " waterRTBH "  , I know she's an authority on it, or at least i think she is lol   I know she's knowledgeable about the laws anyhow.  You ask, she might be prowlin around here somehwere....................

laws? im not talkin bout breakin any laws, i know i need permission to play most music out there, and im not intending on breaking the law there. i just wanna have a lil fun, maybe spark a new hobby for myself, but i need to know how to stream the audio without relying on my mic for my audio....no law breaking or copywrite infringement here, i promise...lol

laws? im not talkin bout breakin any laws, i know i need permission to play most music out there, and im not intending on breaking the law there. i just wanna have a lil fun, maybe spark a new hobby for myself, but i need to know how to stream the audio without relying on my mic for my audio....no law breaking or copywrite infringement here, i promise...lol

:haha: :haha:  Don't mistake my intuitiveness about the laws for anything other then they are, it's me, but before I do "thing" , I always educate myself about what laws there might be in my way, that's all, know what i mean ?

I browsed around a bit about it, and whew, there's so much out there.

yeah, i fear im getting lost on the internet right now searching for info on this subject...too much to take in i think...but its not gonna scare me away that easily, im set on doing this, at least trying it, and i cant stop till i figure it out. theres gotta be a program that can do what it is that im wanting done, but im just not finding it yet....

i wish i was using WIN7...my pc is a bit too outdated for WIN7, i need new graphics card to run that, bummer for me, i like the new windows. but im still kinda looking, the SAM broadcaster doesnt quite do what i am looking for after playing with it for a lil while. its just dj software, for creating play lists and cue lists and automated playing of sound file, nothing in it to help me stream directly from my pc instead of thru my mic. im not very educated on this type of thing tho, so its not an easy search for me, and for all i know, i probably cant even do it with just software, im thinkin i need to get extra equiment and hardware. but im still looking.