canopy default setting

alazaful

due to my curiosity at my canopy settings, i've set it to default values,, after i reboot,, i can no longer access my canopy page, so i used reset  plug,, my problem now is when i finally got in  my canopy page,,  everything there was clear..,, even my site name, site location, site contact was cleared. (i think there is something wrong with my nat setting or the radio)  and i can no longer access even the smartbro portal.,, anyone there who can help me with these matters..???? :cry:

thanks....

anyone there who can help me??

after i restore my canopy to factory setting,, i lost my connection...

As far as I know, and I'm no where near qualified to answer this question, they (smartbro) have changed the canopy so you arent' supposed to access it in that manner. The settings in your computers network adapter were from SB during installation. You'll have to get with the call center, tell them nothing other then you lost your connection.

Of course I only read the posts of SB users, I have never had the physical experience. Keeping this in mind.

Here's something I found on the subject   http://www.testmy.net/t-21427.msg249007#msg249007