Russian Subs Patrolling Off East Coast of U.S.

Well we have many a U.S. sub going through Canadian waters and the our lame azz Government doesn't say Jack Shiat.

It only becomes news when a fishing trawler hooks one. We don't need a nuke sub having an accident in shallow waters in the inside passage(between Vancouver Island and the Mainland).  :tickedoff:

Oh and Another freaking cruise ship killed a Whale somewhere before coming into a Vancouver port. Reminiscent of another kill, a dozen years ago.  Those bulbous noses on modern ships hook whales just nicely.

This evening is the first I've heard of this. Looks like this may be the crisis Biden was referring to. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/05/world/05patrol.html?_r=1

Holy Shit! Good post man, very interesting. Rocs being our troll lately because Resop is gone, ignore him. :evil6: Even though he is right, this is still very much news. Everyone is used to the US being everywhere, Russia off the coast is kinda a new trick.... I think.  :2funny: :2funny:

I am pretty much with Roco on this. Its not like they got close enough to have a magarita or what not at the local floating bar.  :evil6:

I would be pretty sure we are in their 200 mile range watching them also. Like our spy planes never go over russia and have a peak or listen. How else would we know what each other is doing. Our spies have a paycheck to earn also.

By the way, what did you guys do to Reso anyway?  :buck2:

I am pretty much with Roco on this. Its not like they got close enough to have a magarita or what not at the local floating bar.  :evil6:

I would be pretty sure we are in their 200 mile range watching them also. Like our spy planes never go over russia and have a peak or listen. How else would we know what each other is doing. Our spies have a paycheck to earn also.

By the way, what did you guys do to Reso anyway?  :buck2:

Banned for being a dick... or not, hell I dont remember...  :icon_scratch: And no Tommie, you cant and never will be allowed to have that position. You do well at your current job, nobody wants the top poster to be a troll.  :haha: :haha:

Ok, I just thought maybe he just went away. One guy I do miss is Grizz. That kid from Louisianna.  I even looked once for him. Just disappeared. Good kid though. Last I saw of him was in Hid's thread about the after life I think.

No, Resop was not banned, no friction as far as I know but I know shit. I dont guess I remember Grizz.

I only posted it because it's news. It concerns the American people, and we'll be curious to see how the current administration will handle this. When I said concerned, I meant we're genuinely worried. I didn't want you to think I meant it wasn't your concern. Just wanted to clarify.  :smiley:

Hi Destructionfevef ,  I was just thinking aloud , a dangerous pratice for me  :uglystupid2:,

it is inportant news, but I suspect it has been going on for years ,  I think the UK has 2 nuke subs

one with a dent

" Nuclear subs collide in Atlantic 

HMS Vanguard is now back at its home base at Faslane on the Clyde

A Royal Navy nuclear submarine was involved in a collision with a French nuclear sub in the middle of the Atlantic, the MoD has confirmed.

HMS Vanguard and Le Triomphant were badly damaged in the crash in heavy seas earlier this month." ( FEB 09)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7892294.stm  , now that I do find scary ,

I guess the Russian Sub comander is now getting his ass kicked for getting found  ,  "вы тупой идиот",  *&^*%"$ !!!!!!  :knuppel2:................. :lol:

No, Resop was not banned, no friction as far as I know but I know shit. I dont guess I remember Grizz.

I last spoke to Reso  in Jan. this year  , he was ok, but busy ,

Holy Shit! Good post man, very interesting. Rocs being our troll lately because Resop is gone, ignore him. :evil6: Even though he is right, this is still very much news. Everyone is used to the US being everywhere, Russia off the coast is kinda a new trick.... I think.  :2funny: :2funny:

:lol: I was Resobotnics Apprentice ,  he taught me well , going back to those years , we formed the Wrecking Crew , aaarh, they were the good old days , a flame a week times  :lol: when talking religion got folks expelled , :lol: and I thought getting banned for a month would make me look hard , I didn't try hard enoughI guess ! ,

Oh and not to forget the infamous members lounge , :2funny:

Regards

Roco

member 22375

reg. 2006-02-02

online 71 days 15 hours 25 mins  :shocked:

My how time flies when your having fun ? ,

The subs being there doesn't surprise me, nor would I believe that there any threat to anyone other then maybe the "pirates" of somalia. It would be something if the U.S. wasn't fully aware they were coming, and the precise location throughout the pair of subs entire tour.

I say good for them, they have there fleet, successfully operating a sub now, considering what they've been through in the recent past.

Goes to show how when a country works at regaining it's prosperity, it can be done. And that's not to say there doing great, but they have made progress. Now with who's help, now that's another drum of oil sent somewhere.

I guess the Russian Sub comander is now getting his ass kicked for getting found  ,  "вы тупой идиот",  *&^*%"$ !!!!!!  :knuppel2:................. :lol:

Of that I have no doubt. I never figured the russian gov't to have much of a humor.

Oh and not to forget the infamous members lounge , :2funny:

Now those were the days. If it had been done just a bit differentit might have made it. I know the waitresses were hot.  :shocked:

Regards

Roco

member 22375

reg. 2006-02-02

online 71 days 15 hours 25 mins  :shocked:

My how time flies when your having fun ? ,

tommie gorman

Member 13518

August 21, 2005

Total time logged in: 144 days, 21 hours and 58 minutes

I guess I've put in a minute or two also.  :wink:

I wonder if the guy sitting on the bike in the sub to make it go gets tired?

Civil War Submarine... Kind of like the one in Futurama. Except that humans rowed it and almost die of bad air. And not space station type of fart air either.

http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/investigations/201_submarine.html