Need a bit of help with some wireing......

ninjageek

I will try to explain this the best I can. Long story short. I need some type of Y power connector that will Let me turn the one 4 wire connector that goes to the back Of my IDE hard drive Into 2, 4 Wire connectors. In short I only have One 4 wire connector for my hard drive and I need 2 of them so I can run Dual Hard drives. Got a new video card and It took my 2nd 4 wire connector that I use for my 2nd harddrive. So now I need the Y adapter.  I have a 500 watt power supply with not enough connectors. Hope all that makes sense. Hope you can help, Even a link from newegg or whatever so I can buy it would help as well. I thank ya much.

Yea thats it mud. Um Question Man. The Video card either works or it does not work right? It would not still work if it was not getting enough power would it??

Man, thats kind of a wild card question really :/  It must be an AGP card to take that power connector, right ? And there's generally a fan on them, is the fan working ? I'm not really up anymore on the new cards, but some of the last ones I installed that were pci/e , had that 4 square connector that came directly from the PS