in need of a new router..

Guest kamil234

Guest kamil234

im looking for a new router. im sick on this old POS. I need something that won't make me lose speed i get a maximum 550KB/s on 15/2 line >_>

any suggestions? gogogo

Guest kamil234

Netgear MR814

550KB/s is WIRED SPEED.. wont even begin to talk about wireless..

...wtf is wrong with this site it keeps saying i replied less than 60 seconds ago..

...wtf is wrong with this site it keeps saying i replied less than 60 seconds ago..

I had it do that to me once. I rebooted and it hasn't happened since!

If I log in and then try to post within a minute, it keeps on happening. Been to lazy to file a note about it.  :buck2:

I'm thinking it's a feature that ensures people don't spam the crap out of the board, it may be set to short. Dunno, just a guess, but I'll forward it.

Maybe it got turned on, due to the occasional post lately that is a content spammer. You may only notice it as there being a ad link in the posts text, or as a signature spam content. They are quite interesting to read. Almost good English and the reply matches the thread, but missing enough verbs/adverbs, etc. to make you scratch your head.