Unable to download some applications

LoopySuze

Hi there,

I seem to have a problem with my internet connection.  When I try to download something e.g. An audiobook to "Overdrive Media Console" OR try to download Adobe digital Editions I get a dialog box telling me I am not connected to the internet!!! even though I am :mad2: HELP!!  I am from UK but live in France and my internet service provider is SFR (recently changed from Orange but I had same problem with them)  Is it my computer - ie: I've done something to it  :oops: or do I have to contact SFR  :roll: 

Alternatively I could just buy a new pc  :cry: which would be the easy option! 

Basically what I want to know is: Is it my internet provider which is responsible for the error messages coming up or is it my fault by deleting something I shouldn't have? :idiot2:

PLEASE HELP ME!! 

Possibly your ISP is blocking your attempts to get downloads. Since France does have a Blacklist.

Is the error an actual Browser error or is it a fake error page made up by the ISP?

You can also scan for bugs with this free program. In case you have something that likes to screw with your system.

MalwareBytes. Anti-Malware

http://www.download.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?tag=mncol&cdlPid=10896905

download and install and update and scan.