CANOPY WITH 7mbps aggregate (PROPER SETTINGS INFO)

supils218

Gud evening folks... I have an OLD CANOPY WITH 7MBPS AGGREGATE unfortunately i have reset and set to factory defaults all the settings. So i'm wondering if anyone who has the info for proper settings to reconnect to smartbro. I have already configure the canopy base on my canopy lite with 1mbps aggregate the proper color code in our area. I can get AP and can connect (sometimes giving an ip address of 192.168.XXX,XXX ) to their network but after pinging smartbro default gateway (192.168.224.1) it respond :"Destination host unreachable...". Is this a canopy setting problems? Tnx in advance folk... and good day...

Correct me if I'm wrong because only way I would know is from reading about smartbro , not using it, but the specific MAC address of the machine connected to the smart network, must be coded into the base station, and this can only be done by a smartbro tech / installer.

I've seen this same question several times before. And my thoughts are you'll need to get in touch with them.