post up your mobile phone scores...

tdawnaz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Anyone know how to copy/paste using the iPhone?  I get great speed (1.1Mbps) but can't post it because I can't copy/paste.  And since there's no Ctrl key I don't know what to do.

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

well i don't have an iphone so i have no clue how to copy/paste but i posted your score image to you post for you...

when i did mine i had to go to my pc and go to member stats and get my score and image to post it

• 2 weeks later...

share2-CKTQ0DERP

So what browser are you using opera mini? You should know you can not use Opera mobile/mini to take a speed test.

Operas mobile browsers do not render pages on the phone, they render on operas servers, then the page is sent to the phone, this is how they can display the full page on all phones with out having a real browser.

The reason you can't use it to take a speed test is because the speed test is not taken on your phone, its taken on opera server. So the result your seeing is what the server got, not what your phone got.

nah that's definitely not a phone...we all know what a joker he is...or maybe he didn't read to topic title

It probably is taken on a phone.

I have a Mytouch 3g and if you mess with rooting the phone and it gets bricked your SOL with T-Mobile as far as warranty.I downloaded an app called Speed Test and I get 495kbps down and 189kbps up on their 3g network.If I use wi-fi I get 2947kbps down and 565kbps up.

Show me any ISP ( for a phone / PPC / whatever ) that will get that please. If so , this is day one, and no one else has heard of it besides you, and him. All together possible , but not probable.

How about you go back and read my entire post.

Heres a quote.

So what browser are you using opera mini? You should know you can not use Opera mobile/mini to take a speed test.

Operas mobile browsers do not render pages on the phone, they render on operas servers, then the page is sent to the phone, this is how they can display the full page on all phones with out having a real browser.

The reason you can't use it to take a speed test is because the speed test is not taken on your phone, its taken on opera server. So the result your seeing is what the server got, not what your phone got.

Dude, not exactly the best way to start out here. Might want to chill out. Your used to hostility no ? Were not like that here ok.  So, you have a choice don't you :)

Well if you would have read my entire post, instead of just going to the last line, then this would be a very different situation.

no you seem to be the guy to kill a good joke.

I bet you, if I didn't say how you got that score it wouldn't have turned into a "joke".