hi there from england.

sweeney

Hello to all.

just thought i'd pop in and say hi, i'm from cannock in england, a long suffering ''birmingham city fc'' fan. just about to have a look around

and i'm surprised to see the variety or subjects being discussed.

i'm having problems with an ''unregistered torrent pass'' message coming up when i try to dl via one specific site (speedcd) that i've been using for ages. i've been experimenting with a proxy server and my problem has only started since i renewed the proxy subscription,  i can dl files fine via other sites.

i've tried it without the proxy settings aswell but i still get the red arrow and the unreged message beside the speedcd tracker.

i use uttorrent and bitorrent but the problem occurs with both.

anyway see you around

peace  :cheesy:

welcome sweeney...hope you enjoy your stay here...

the guys here can advise you on your proxy issues...however they won't be able to help you with torrenting much...it a taboo subject here.

keep browsing around...enjoy all the help topics and the fun spots as well...

again welcome to TMN

yes tommie...be that as it may...

i'll say it again...legal vs illegal...we aren't starting another topic to debate this...period

his base question was about proxie issues...how about you help with that instead of debating the logistics in this forum on torrenting