heads up everyone...Tstillery is heading back to Iraq in a couple of weeks...

tdawnaz

lets all show our appreciation...for him and all our troops...they do so much for us...give so willingly and unselfishly...

i'm not sure if we have any other active servicemen in here right now...i know we have in the past...we have a huge following from the mid east...and i'm sure alot of those are our servicemen...please step forward and say hi guys...

tstillery...we here at testmy.net wish you a safe voyage and safe service...and can't say thank you enough for all you do...for all you give...Thank You

:smitten::smiley:

this bears repeating...

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you : 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G.I. ...One died for your soul, the other for your freedom."

edit: spelling cuz i guess i forgot how to spell "all"...hahaha

Well TST,  I hate that you have to go back, so I will just say again.

DO NOT VOLUNTEER FOR ANYTHING AND KEEP

YOUR HEAD AS LOW AS YOUR A$$.  May GOD

Bless and keep you safe.  Keep a smile on your face

and everyone will be wondering what is up your sleeve.

Hey Thanks for all the kind words !! :smitten:  theysay its just for 12 months this time so it should go  by fast :2funny:  ill try and keep in touch i can post the address if anyone wants to send any goodies [geek] ... i think i need to get out of combat arms I'm getting to old for this stuff lol

everyone be safe ..you all are goods friends

HOOAH

:twogun::ar15::biggun::ar15fire::uzi::headbang:

out tstillery

DEPLOY!!! yes that's the word...good thing u know that word er u might miss the boat...i did

now talking about girls scouts....they're okay...i was a girl scout for 2 weeks...i was told there'd be boys in the troop...duh me...they lied...there were no boys...and guess what i went to camp thru the ymca youth group...i thought there'd be boys at a yMca camp...hell no!!! i got ripped off again...so i went to the mall...hehehe...found me some boyz...thank goodness i thought i was destined to be a nun

Happy Birthday

Hope you have many more to come!

Take care and be safe

well i just found out today really is his birthday... :smitten:

[move]Happy Birthday tstillery[/move]

cheers2.gif     cake.gif         champagne.gif

happy%20birthday4.gif 

:occasion14:occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />  :D

I hope that your day was all that you hoped for and a wish from me to you for many more to come