MS Advertising for windows 7 launch OMG ROFL !!!!!!!!

mudmanc4

You have to really appreciate the length that Microsoft went to , to think up this type of advertising, a "windows 7 launch party "  ?  Seriously ?  :haha: :haha:

If you are that much in love with windows , and windows 7, then this is for you, I hope to see you, and your guests have a fantabulous time chucking down orderves of various types whilst discussing how to use products such as bing, might want to grab the bong instead  j/k  .......or am I.  :haha: :haha:

Well after Vista its that welcome of a sight.  :haha:  :occasion14: So how you want your steak muddy?  :smiley:

Rare thanks  :evil6:

If you can stand to watch the video, I had to , I couldn't stop myself, it was like i was being programmed by a creature from a land far far away   :ooh: , I didn't even realise that the video was over, I dunno how much time had passed, could have been a whole day dunno  :shrug: but there was a lot of drool left on the desk below my face ........   :haha: :haha:

Tried to watch that video a couple of days ago. Ugggggg. Couldn't even make it to 20 seconds. I almost wiped my memory of the incident. I think I fast forwarded a touch too.

And I even watched BattleField Earth on TV one night. I just couldn't stop watching. It was so bad. Well except for the magnificent bit about the two aliens wondering if humans can fly. So they grab one and hold him over the digital cliff and let go. So the result was, humans can't fly.

My launch party is when I put the DVD in the drive and the new system launches the install routine. And I is going with the 64 bit.

can i ask what the hell are they talking about...???

having a party to celebrate installing windows 7...that's so stupid!! who cares...none of my friends care what system i have and i don't give a shit what system they have, as long as we can email...how about a halloween party or a thanksgiving party?? :)

i know i'm a killjoy...but geeze...if i threw a "launch" party...nobody would come...

It's just MS trying to get peoples attention to the fact there are trying to release a stable OS , they havent had anything since XP, how many years has that been ?

It's kinda strange, thats all I'm saying. If there's anyone that has ever seen, done, or knows of someone hosting a party for the release of an OS , please stand up and be counted.

Did get to see Microsoft finally got around to putting up the OEM pricing of windows 7. 135 bucks for pro 175 for ultimate. So that's not bad. I will say I am kinda surprised. While Yea I knew they would release a OEM versions of Windows 7, I figured they would wait til after the holidays to sell OEM and see what they could get on the regular price. New egg is offering the OEM for preorder. They say its a sale, I am almost sure the prices will hold after the "sale". Right now they are not making you buy any hardware, Like a mouse or something to get the OEM. 

I saw the OEM listed and other than the disclaimers of no support from Microsoft and they will only allow one system(motherboard) to be activated with it. So heck knows if they will allow to to put it in a replacement system(motherboard) from the original install.

And since the person who installs the OEM OS is the official support, you get to yell at yourself when something goes for a shiat.

"Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6eswhgOKk

I saw the OEM listed and other than the disclaimers of no support from Microsoft and they will only allow one system(motherboard) to be activated with it. So heck knows if they will allow to to put it in a replacement system(motherboard) from the original install.

And since the person who installs the OEM OS is the official support, you get to yell at yourself when something goes for a shiat.

"Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6eswhgOKk

Did not see that. Well I would guess they would allow it. Probably have to call for a new number or whatever. I can imagine with all the oems they will sell, If they only allow one motherboard install then They will simply find away around it. I have no idea how they do that. Thats my story and I am sticking to it.  :wink2: